The Cisco compatible logo signifies that Tripp Lite's product has undergone interoperability testing by Tripp Lite together with Cisco and a third-party test house based on testing criteria set by Cisco. Tripp Lite is solely responsible for the support and warranty of its product. Cisco makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to Tripp Lite's product or its interoperation with the listed Cisco product(s) and disclaims any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular use, or against infringement.
Cisco, the Cisco logo, and Cisco Systems are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and certain other countries.
Email a Page Link
10-Outlet Isobar Home/Business Theater Surge Protector with Coaxial and Network Protection and Black All-Metal Housing
Model Number: HT10DBS
- 10 outlets/8-ft cord
- 3840 joule rating—more joules mean more protection!
- All-metal housing with diagnostic LEDs
- Isolated filter banks remove damaging line noise
- 3-line coaxial, single-line tel/modem and single-line network surge protection
- $500,000 Insurance for connected equipment (USA & Canada only)
Tripp Lite's HT10DBS Isobar Home/Business Theater Surge Suppressor provides premium protection--3840 joules--stopping damaging surges and filtering disruptive line noise so components perform at their peak! You can see and hear the difference: sharper, crisper video; deeper, fuller audio and longer component life spans. Perfect for medium-to-large home/business theater installations: high-definition TVs, PVRs, satellite and A/V receivers, subwoofers, DVD/CD players and more. Exclusive Isolated Filter Banks eliminate noise interference between components. 10 outlets (with transformer spacing and plug-in safety covers), 3-line 2.2 GHz gold coaxial protection, 1-line tel/modem protection and 1-line network (100BaseT, high-speed) protection safeguard an entire home/business theater system. $500,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance coverage (USA and Canada only). Includes all-metal housing, color-coordinated outlet/plug labels, three diagnostic LEDs, 8-ft. cord with a right-angle plug, 6-ft. gold coax cable, 6-ft. phone cord and 6-ft. network cable.
- 3840 joules surge suppression rating with EMI/RFI line noise filtering help components perform at their peak (sharper, crisper video; deeper, fuller audio and longer component life spans)
- $500,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (USA and Canada only) covers connected components against surge damage...for life!
- Isolated Filter Banks eliminate interference between connected components
- All-metal housing safely withstands the strongest surges
- 10 surge-protected NEMA 5-15R AC outlets safeguard an entire home/business theater system
- Widely spaced outlets accommodate up to 6 transformers
- Four plug-in safety covers protect against accidental contact with unused outlets
- 3 sets of 2.2GHz gold coaxial connectors (with included 6-ft. gold coax cable) safeguard components on cable, satellite and antenna line
- 1-line tel/modem and 1-line network (100BaseT, high-speed) surge protection (with included 6-ft. phone cord and 6-ft. network cable) safeguards personal video recorders (PVRs) on up to two lines simultaneously.
- 8-ft. cord with right-angle NEMA 5-15P plug provides convenient location anywhere within a home/business theater system
- 3 diagnostic LEDs alert user to protection, line power and ground status
- Keyhole slots provide convenient wall or cabinet mounting
- Illuminated master switch provides one-touch power control over all components. Circuit breaker protects against dangerous system overload
- All-metal housing (black) stands up to the most demanding environments
- Color-coordinated outlet/plug labels
- Perfect for medium-to-large home/business theater installations: high-definition TVs, PVRs, satellite and A/V receivers, subwoofers, DVD/CD players and more.
- HT10DBS Home/Business Theater Surge Protector
- 6-ft. gold coax cable
- 6-ft. phone cord
- 6-ft. network cable
- Instruction manual with warranty information
|Frequency compatibility||50 / 60 Hz|
|Circuit Breaker (amps)||12|
|Outlet quantity / type||10 NEMA 5-15R|
|Transformer accommodation||Accommodates 6 transformers|
|Nominal Input Voltage(s) Supported||120V AC|
|Recommended Electrical Service||120V (110-125V)|
|Input connection type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Input plug features||Space-saving right-angle input plug|
|Input cord length (ft.)||8|
|Input cord length (m)||2.4|
|Input cord gauge, type||14 gauge, SJT|
|Voltage compatibility (VAC)||120|
|Maximum Surge Amps||150000|
LEDS ALARMS & SWITCHES
|Switches||Combination AC circuit breaker and illuminated 2 position on/off power switch|
|Diagnostic LEDs||Built-in LEDs confirm line power, protection and ground status|
SURGE / NOISE SUPPRESSION
|AC suppression joule rating||3840|
|AC suppression response time||NM = instantaneous CM = < 1 ns|
|Protection modes||Includes full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G / H-G) line surge suppression|
|Clamping voltage (RMS)||140V|
|UL1449 let through rating||330V - UL verified|
|EMI / RFI filtering||Up to 60 dB|
DATALINE SURGE SUPPRESSION
|Telephone/DSL Protection Details||1 line|
|Cable (Coax) Protection||Yes|
|Cable (Coax) Protection Details||3 line|
|Network (Ethernet) Protection||Yes|
|Unit Dimensions (HWD/in)||14.25 x 2.25 x 3.5|
|Unit Dimensions (HWD/cm)||36.2 x 2 x 5.7|
|Unit weight (lbs)||3.5|
|Unit weight (kg)||1.6|
|Material of construction||Metal|
|Integrated keyhole mounting tabs||Keyhole mounting slots allow desk or wall mounting|
|AC line cord color||Black|
|Outlets center to center measurement||Distance between horizontal standard outlets = 39.45mm; Distance between horizontal transformer outlets = 53mm; Distance between vertical outlets = 38.76mm|
|Keyhole slot center to center measurement||Distance between horizontal tabs = 355.09mm; Distance between vertical tabs = 58.17mm|
|UL1449 3rd Edition (AC Suppression)||Tested to UL1449 3rd Edition requirements by ETL|
|FCC Part 68 (Communications)||FCC Part 68|
|cUL / CSA (Canada)||Approved for Canada by ETL|
|Approvals||Exceeds IEEE 587 category A&B specifications|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
|Connected Equipment Insurance (U.S., Canada & Puerto Rico)||$500,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance|
† Tripp Lite uses primary and third-party agencies to test its products for compliance with standards. See a list of Tripp Lite's testing agencies.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The number of isolated filter banks on the surge suppressor is in direct correlation to the number of duplex outlets
This product has a Lifetime limited warranty. Get more information
Software & Downloads
- Owner's Manual for Isobar Surge Suppressors 932919[pdf - 162 Kb]
How can we improve the information on this page? Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.