The Cisco compatible logo signifies that Tripp Lite's product has undergone interoperability testing by Tripp Lite together with Cisco and a third-party test house based on testing criteria set by Cisco. Tripp Lite is solely responsible for the support and warranty of its product. Cisco makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to Tripp Lite's product or its interoperation with the listed Cisco product(s) and disclaims any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular use, or against infringement.
Cisco, the Cisco logo, and Cisco Systems are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and certain other countries.
Email a Page Link
Cat5e 350MHz Molded Patch Cable (RJ45 M/M) - Gray, 100-ft.
Model Number: N002-100-GY
- Premium cabling for Category 5 and 5e applications—rated for 350 MHz/1 Gbps communications
- IEEE 802.3ab
- PVC 4-pair Solid UTP
- All cables feature boots with integral strain-relief and RJ45 (Male) connectors
Tripp Lite's 100-ft. gray category 5e (Cat5e) patch cable has 2 standard RJ45 molded male connectors featuring integral strain relief. The cable is manufactured from PVC 4-pair Solid Conductor UTP for improved long run performance, and is rated for 350MHz/1Gbps communication. All cables are offered in a variety of lengths and colors for all category 5 (Cat5) and 5e cabling needs. Snagless category 5e patch cables are also available.
- Cabling for category 5 (Cat5) and 5e (Cat5e) applications
- Length: 100-ft. Color: gray Connectors: RJ45 male
- Feature molded connectors with integral strain relief
- PVC 4-pair Solid UTP
- Rated for 350MHz/ 1Gbps communication
- Meets most current industry standards including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (category 5e draft 11)
- Available in other colors and lengths
- Also available in a snagless design (N001 series) to protect the locking tabs on the RJ45 connectors from being damaged or snapped off during installation
- Also available - Cat6 cables (N201 series)
- For 1000Base-T (1Gbps Ethernet), 10/100Base-T (Ethernet), 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice and Token Ring Type3 applications.
- 100-ft. Cat5e Gray Patch Cable Molded 350MHz
|Intended Application||Computer Networking|
|Cable Length (ft.)||100|
|Cable Length (m)||30.48|
|Unit Carton UPC#||037332013019|
|Connector A||RJ45 (MALE)|
|Connector B||RJ45 (MALE)|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
† Tripp Lite uses primary and third-party agencies to test its products for compliance with standards. See a list of Tripp Lite's testing agencies.
Cables & Connectors : Network (Cat5e/Cat6/Copper)
Surge Protectors: Network/Server
Tripp Lite has a policy of continuous improvement. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
How can we improve the information on this page? Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.