DVI Dual Link Cable, Digital TMDS Monitor Cable (DVI-D M/M), 100-ft.
Model Number: P560-100
- For use with Dual or Single Link TMDS specified equipment
- Compatible with Flat Panel Displays, Digital CRT Displays and Projectors
- Provides bandwidth for resolutions up to 2560 x 1600
- High Speed Digital Transmission to 9.9Gbps
- Superior molded cables with foil/braid shielding for maximum EMI/RFI protection
In most applications, a signal booster (Model Number: B120-000) should be used with this cable to ensure a signal strong enough for your display. An alternate solution is to use a Tripp Lite DVI over Cat5 Extender (Model Number: B140-101X) in place of a 100 ft. DVI cable and signal booster. Note that Tripp Lite's DVI over Cat5 Extender products support DVI Single Link resolutions only.
Tripp Lite has a policy of continuous improvement. Specifications are subject to change without notice.