Tripp Lite's 32-port NetDirector® IP KVM Switch is the optimal solution for remotely controlling multiple computers (combination of PS/2 and USB) by up to two independent, simultaneous users. Up to 3 users (1 Local and 2 Remote) can simultaneously access the KVM switch. A single unit occupies a mere 1U of rack space, yet can control up to 32 computers, and a maximum of 256 computers when a second level of B007-008 KVM switches are cascaded. A full-screen graphical OSD with multi-level authentication (Super Administrator, Administrator and User) allows you to quickly and efficiently manage your installation, while the provided Windows-based log server tracks all of the events that take place on the installation. Accessing the connected computers is a breeze; view up to 32 computers at the same time using panel array mode, automatically sync USB mice, access the on-screen keyboard feature in numerous language formats. Other features include remote authentication support via RADIUS, LDAP, LDAPS and Active Directory, dial-in modem access and non-browser access using Windows and Java applications.
For Government purchasers, B064-032-02-IP is Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
- Up to 3 users ( 1 Local, 2 remote ) can simultaneously access the connected computers/servers
- Features 2 RJ45 10/100/1000Mbps network ports for redundant or dual-IP operation
- Directly connect up to 32 computers/servers, or up to 256 by cascading a second level of B007-008 KVM switches
- Multi-level authentication; Super Administrator, Administrator and User
- Advanced security features include password protection and advanced encryption technologies - 1024 bit RSA; 56 bit DES; 256 bit AES and 128 bit SSL
- RJ45 connectors allow for a more efficient installation using Cat5 cables
- Access the connected computers/servers via local console, browser based Java application or non-browser based Windows and Java applications
- View up to 32 ports at the same time using the panel array mode feature
- Connect up to 3 additional USB1.1 devices using the USB ports on the front of the KVM switch
- Remote authentication support; RADIUS, LDAP, LDAPS and Active Directory
- Windows based Log Server records events that take place on the installation
- Dial-in modem support
- Graphical OSD and toolbars provide convenient, user friendly operation
- Full-screen or sizable remote desktop window; in full-screen mode the remote desktop display scales to user's monitor display size
- Supports up to 1600x1200 @ 60Hz resolutions
- Multi Language support: English, German, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese and Japanese
- Features an on-screen keyboard with numerous language formats
- Automatically syncs USB mice
- Supports 10Base-T, 100Base-T, 1000Base-T, Auto-Sense, TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, DHCP, UDP, ARP and Ping
- Flash upgradeable firmware over the network
- Message Board: Instantly communicate with other users
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- 3 Year limited warranty
- Remote Console Computers (Web browser) - To access the KVM switch via browser, your computer needs to be running Sun's Java Runtime Environment (JRE) v.6, Update 3 or higher, and your browser must support 128-bit SSL encryption.
- Browsers - The NetDirector Cat5 IP KVM switch supports the following browsers; Internet Explorer 6 and higher, Firefox 1.5 and higher, Mozilla 1.7 and higher, Safari 2.0 and higher, Opera 9.0 and higher, and Netscape 8.1 and higher.
- Remote Console Computers (non-Browser Windows or Java Client) - To access the KVM switch using the non-browser based Windows client, your computer/server must be running Windows, and DirectX 7.0 or higher must be installed. To access the non-browser based Java client, your computer must be running Sun's Java Runtime Environment (JRE) v.6, Update 3 or higher.
- Connected Computers/Servers - Computers/servers being connected to the KVM switch must have a VGA port and USB or PS/2 Keyboard and Mouse ports.
- Operating Systems - The NetDirector Cat5 IP KVM switch supports connected computers/servers with the following operating systems: Windows 2000 and higher, Linux Red Hat 7.1 and higher, Linux Fedora Core 2 and higher, Linux SuSE 9.0 and higher, Linux Mandriva 9.0 and higher, UNIX AIX 4.3 and higher, UNIX FreeBSD 4.2 and higher, UNIX Sun Solaris 8 and higher, Novell Netware 5.0 and higher, Mac OS 9 and higher, and DOS 6.2 and higher.
- NetDirector Cat5 IP KVM Switch
- Power Cord
- CD with Owner's Manual, IP Installer, Non-Browser Java Client, Non-Browser Windows Client and Windows-Based Log Server
- RJ45 to DB9 Adapter for Dial-In Modem functionality
- Console Cable Kit (includes both USB and PS/2 connectors)
- Rackmount hardware