The Cisco compatible logo signifies that Tripp Lite's product has undergone interoperability testing by Tripp Lite together with Cisco and a third-party test house based on testing criteria set by Cisco. Tripp Lite is solely responsible for the support and warranty of its product. Cisco makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to Tripp Lite's product or its interoperation with the listed Cisco product(s) and disclaims any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular use, or against infringement.
Cisco, the Cisco logo, and Cisco Systems are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and certain other countries.
Email a Page Link
Isolation Transformer-Based Power Conditioner - Superior line noise reduction and spike suppression
Model Number: IS250
- Complete line isolation, noise filtering and surge suppression is ideal for sensitive equipment
- 250 watts, 2 outlets, 6-ft. power cord
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
Tripp Lite Isolator series isolation transformer-based power conditioners offer complete line isolation, continuous noise filtering and enhanced normal and common mode surge suppression. Internal low-impedance isolation transformer component with Faraday Shield offers 100% isolation from the input AC line. Secondary neutral to ground bonding eliminates common mode noise, providing an isolated ground reference for sensitive equipment and an inexpensive alternative to the installation of dedicated circuits and site electrical upgrades. Removes EMI/RFI noise, utility switching transients, background spikes generated by other on-site loads and utility or lightning related surge conditions. Additional surge suppression components placed at both the line input and transformer output combined with full line isolation offers continuous line filtering of a full range of power line noise in all modes. Continuous transformer filtering with no wearable parts uniquely reduces surges in the worst of power environments to harmless levels. Reduces 6000V IEEE C62.41 Cat A&B ring wave and combination wave test surges to only 0.5V common mode. Model IS250 offers 250 watts capacity with 2 widely spaced output receptacles, a 6-ft power cord, circuit breaker overload protection and lighted power switch. Rugged all-metal unit housing ships ready for upright tower or wallmount placement in industrial, medical, office or network environment.
PLUG/OUTLETS: Input: NEMA 5-15P/Output: 2 NEMA5-15R
ELECTRICAL: 120V AC, 60Hz, 2.1A, (Requires NEMA5-15R wall receptacle)
FORMAT: Upright tower with keyhole flanges for wall mount placement
ISOLATION: Transformer based line isolation with Faraday shield
- Tripp Lite Isolator series isolation transformer-based power conditioners offer complete line isolation, continuous noise filtering and enhanced common mode surge suppression
- Supports combined loads up to 250 watts continuous/2.1A at 120V
- Isolation transformer with Faraday Shield offers 100% isolation from the input AC line
- Neutral to ground bonding at the secondary eliminates common mode noise and provides an isolated ground reference for sensitive equipment
- Isolation transformer design serves as an inexpensive alternative to the installation of dedicated circuits and site electrical upgrades
- Removes EMI/RFI noise, utility switching transients, background spikes and power problems generated by other on-site loads, utility grid-switching and lightning related surges
- Line isolation with additional surge suppression components offer continuous line filtering of a full range of power line noise in all modes
- Continuous transformer filtering with no wearable parts reduces surges in the worst of power environments to harmless levels
- Includes 2 widely-spaced NEMA5-15R output receptacles, 6 ft power cord, circuit breaker overload protection and lighted power switch
- Rugged all-metal housing ships ready for upright tower or wallmount installation
- Offers fully isolated ground reference with enhanced surge and noise filtering for sensitive point of sale (POS) equipment, telecommunications systems, diagnostic testing and precise measurement devices, sophisticated CAD/CAM workstations, computer networking equipment and other pieces of sensitive electronic equipment.
- IS250 Isolation transformer system
- Instruction manual with warranty information
|Let-through Voltage (Combination Wave)||L-N: <130V L-G: <10V N-G: <0.5V IEEE C62.41 Cat. B|
|Let-through Voltage (Ring Wave)||L-N: <10V L-G: <10V N-G: <0.5V IEEE C62.41 Cat. A|
|Noise Suppression Rating||33-65dB normal mode; >80dB common mode|
|Nominal Voltage / Frequency||120V / 60Hz|
|Over Current Protection||Yes, 2A circuit breaker|
|Suppression Joule Rating||680 Joules|
|Surge Test Conditions||Per ANSI/IEEE C62.41 - (IEEE587) Cat. A & B test waveforms|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||less than 1%|
|VA / Watt Capacity||250|
|Transformer Type||Low impedence isolation transformer|
|Outlet Quantity / Type||2 NEMA 5-15R|
|Number of Outlets||2|
|Ouput Amp Capacity||2.1|
|Input Cord Length (ft.)||6|
|Input Cord Length (m)||1.83|
|Input Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||5.75 x 7.25 x 9|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / cm)||14.61 x 18.42 x 22.86|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||13.7|
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.21|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / in.)||4.75 x 4.75 x 7.5|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / cm)||12.07 x 12.07 x 19.05|
|Unit Weight (lbs.)||12.8|
|Unit Weight (kg)||5.81|
|Form Factors Supported||Tower|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||2-year limited warranty|
† Tripp Lite uses primary and third-party agencies to test its products for compliance with standards. See a list of Tripp Lite's testing agencies.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
I was under the impression, from the product page, that this was a way to ask tech support a question, not 'post' it somewhere.....
This unit removed the hum I had.
Like to know if this product emits any noise. Thanks!
If I plug this into a 220V wall outlet (I will use a plug adapter), will the the output be 220 V? Same if I plug into a 100V power outlet, will the output be 100V?
We do have other products that may work for your application, for additional info please reach out to our presales applications team at 773-869-1234 option 1 or email@example.com.
For additional information or for further assistance, please reach out to our presales applications team at 773-869-1773 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Extended Warranties & Start-Up/On-Site Services: Extended Warranties
This product has a 2-year limited warranty. Get more information
Software & Downloads
Tripp Lite has a policy of continuous improvement. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
How can we improve the information on this page? Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.