Runtime chart for SMART1300LCDT
Runtime tests are performed with new, fully charged batteries under typical office or data center environmental conditions.
The runtimes presented here are estimates based on actual data points.
The Cisco compatible logo signifies that Tripp Lite's product has undergone interoperability testing by Tripp Lite together with Cisco and a third-party test house based on testing criteria set by Cisco. Tripp Lite is solely responsible for the support and warranty of its product. Cisco makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to Tripp Lite's product or its interoperation with the listed Cisco product(s) and disclaims any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular use, or against infringement.
Cisco, the Cisco logo, and Cisco Systems are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and certain other countries.
Email a Page Link
Smart LCD 1300VA Tower Line-Interactive 120V UPS with LCD display and USB port
Model Number: SMART1300LCDT
- 1300VA / 1.3kVA tower 120V line interactive UPS with LCD display
- Maintains AC output during power failures
- Corrects brownouts and overvoltages from 92-150V
- LCD interface offers detailed UPS status and site power information
- USB interface, TEL/DSL/ethernet and coax line surge suppression
- NEMA 5-15P input plug and 8 NEMA 5-15R outlets
Tripp Lite's SMART1300LCDT Line-Interactive Tower UPS System offers voltage regulation, surge suppression and long-lasting battery support for personal computers, network workstations, home entertainment systems and media centers. Internal UPS circuits support entry-level PCs or individual VCR/DVR components during power failures. Prevents data loss, viewing interruptions, lost recordings and loss of component programming. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) circuits continuously regulate brownouts and overvoltages from 92V to 150V back to usable levels, all while maintaining a full battery charge. Offers complete power protection in an attractive all-black cabinet design. Includes 8 built-in outlets, 4 with full battery backup and surge suppression for vital system components and another 4 with surge-suppression only for accessories not requiring battery support. Built-in USB port and included cable enables optional unattended system shutdown without data loss in case of extended power failure. PowerAlert software is available via free download from www.tripplite.com. HID-compliant USB interface also enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Built-in surge dataline surge suppression jacks protect equipment with single-line dialup/DSL or network Ethernet connection. Built-in audible alarm and large LCD front panel display offers easy to read icon-based status indicators and detailed numeric data regarding input voltage, output voltage, frequency, load percentage, load watts, battery voltage and runtime in minutes. 1300VA/720W power-handling capacity supports entry-level PCs, home entertainment systems, network workstations and audio/video components.
- SMART1300LCDT line interactive UPS offers network-grade voltage regulation, surge suppression and long lasting battery support
- 8 built-in NEMA 5-15R outlets, 4 with UPS and surge suppression for vital components and 4 additional outlets with surge-only protection for devices not requiring battery support
- NEMA 5-15P input plug; 6ft / 1.8m line cord
- Maintains operation of connected equipment to prevent data loss, equipment damage and downtime associated with power failures and severe voltage fluctuations
- Line Interactive Automatic Voltage Regulation / AVR circuits continuously correct brownouts and overvoltages from 92 to 150V without using battery power
- Network-grade AC surge suppression protects equipment from damage and performance problems resulting from transient surges
- Offers 10 minutes runtime 50% load (360 watts)
- Supports an entry level desktop system with LCD screen for up to 64 minutes during power failures (75 watts)
- LCD display continuously reports operating mode and battery charge level, plus additional UPS and site power data, such as input & output voltage, frequency, load percentage, load watts, battery voltage and estimated runtime in minutes
- USB monitoring port enables optional unattended system shutdown using PowerAlert UPS management software available via free download from www.tripplite.com
- HID-compliant USB interface also enables automatic integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OSX
- Built-in data line surge suppression offers protection for equipment with single-line dialup or network ethernet connection, plus one set of coax jacks for CATV / broadcast line protection
- SMART1300LCDT UPS
- USB cabling
- Manual with warranty information
|Output Volt Amp Capacity (VA)||1300|
|Output kVA Capacity (kVA)||1.3|
|Output Watt Capacity (Watts)||720|
|Nominal Output Voltage(s) Supported||120V|
|Frequency Compatibility||60 Hz|
|Output Voltage Regulation (Line Mode)||-10%, +6%|
|Output Voltage Regulation (Battery Mode)||+/- 5%|
|Output Receptacles||(8) 5-15R|
|UPS Output Receptacles (Surge Suppression Only)||4 UPS outlets, 4 surge-only outlets|
|Output AC Waveform (AC Mode)||Sine wave|
|Output AC Waveform (Battery Mode)||PWM sine wave|
|Rated input current (Maximum Load)||12A|
|Nominal Input Voltage(s) Supported||120V AC|
|UPS Input Connection Type||5-15P|
|Input Circuit Breakers||20A|
|UPS Input Cord Length (ft.)||6|
|UPS Input Cord Length (m)||1.8|
|Recommended Electrical Service||15A 120V|
|Half Load Runtime (min.)||10 minutes (360 watts)|
|DC System Voltage (VDC)||24|
|Battery Recharge Rate (Included Batteries)||Less than 6.3 hours from 10% to 90%|
|Internal UPS Replacement Battery Cartridge||RBC51 (requires 2)|
|Voltage Regulation Description||Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) maintains line power operation with an input voltage range of 92 to 150|
|Overvoltage Correction||Input voltages between 129 and 150 are reduced by 15%|
|Undervoltage Correction||Input voltages between 92 and 108 are boosted by 18%|
LEDS ALARMS & SWITCHES
|Front Panel LCD Display||LCD screen with scroll buttons indicates Input voltage, Output voltage, Frequency (Hz), AVR boost / cut status, Output load in watts, Output load percentage, Output load in watts, Battery voltage and Estimated runtime in minutes|
|Audible Alarm||Audible alarm indicates power-failure and low-battery conditions|
|Alarm Cancel Operation||Power-fail alarm can be silenced using alarm-cancel switch|
|Switches||Power switch offers whole UPS power control; Scroll/mute button enables LCD selection options and silences audible alarm; Test button initiates self test|
SURGE / NOISE SUPPRESSION
|UPS AC Suppression Joule Rating||650|
|UPS AC Suppression Response Time||Instantaneous|
|UPS Dataline Suppression||1 line TEL/DSL (1 in / 1 out); 10/100Base T Ethernet; Coax jacks (1 set)|
|EMI / RFI AC Noise Suppression||Yes|
|Primary Form Factor||Tower|
|UPS Power Module Dimensions (hwd, in.)||8 x 5.75 x 15.4|
|UPS Power Module Dimensions (hwd, cm)||20.3 x 14.6 x 39.1|
|UPS Power Module Weight (lbs.)||26.5|
|UPS Power Module Weight (kg)||12|
|UPS Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||9 x 11.25 x 19.25|
|UPS Shipping Dimensions (hwd / cm)||22.9 x 28.6 x 48.9|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||26.5|
|Shipping Weight (kg)||12|
|Operating Temperature Range||+32 to +104 degrees Fahrenheit / 0 to +40 degrees Celsius|
|Storage Temperature Range||+5 to +122 degrees Fahrenheit / -15 to +50 degrees Celsius|
|Relative Humidity||0 to 95%, non-condensing|
|AC Mode Efficiency Rating (100% Load)||95%|
|Communications Interface||USB (HID enabled)|
|Network Monitoring Port Description||Supports detailed monitoring of UPS and site power conditions|
|PowerAlert Software||Free download from www.tripplite.com|
|Communications Cable||USB and DB9 Serial cabling included|
|WatchDog Compatibility||Supports Watchdog application, OS and hard-reboot restart options for remote applications|
LINE / BATTERY TRANSFER
|Transfer Time||2 milliseconds (AC to battery mode), 6 milliseconds (battery to AC mode)|
|Low Voltage Transfer to Battery Power (Setpoint)||92|
|High Voltage Transfer to Battery Power (Setpoint)||150|
|Cold Start (Startup in Battery Mode During a Power Failure)||Cold-start operation supported|
|High Availability UPS Features||hot-swap batteries|
|Green Energy-Saving Features||Greater than 95% efficiency - GREEN UPS|
|UPS Certifications||Tested to UL1778 (USA); Tested to CSA (Canada); Tested to NOM (Mexico); Meets FCC Part 15 Category A (EMI)|
|Product Warranty Period (U.S. & Canada)||3-year limited warranty|
|Product Warranty Period (International)||2-year limited warranty|
|Product Warranty Period (Mexico)||3-year limited warranty|
|Product Warranty Period (Puerto Rico)||3-year limited warranty|
|Connected Equipment Insurance (U.S., Canada & Puerto Rico)||$250,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance|
† Tripp Lite uses primary and third-party agencies to test its products for compliance with standards. See a list of Tripp Lite's testing agencies.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Here's the link featuring the parameters of the warranty:
The majority if not all of our surge suppressors have a limited lifetime warranty. Here's a link featuring that information:
For additional information please reach out to our presales applications team at 773-869-1234 option 1 or email@example.com.
You can verify its operation by holding the "test" button for a moment: the unit will simulate an AC failure and the fan should spin noticeably.
If the unit is not powering on at all, the best thing to do is keep the UPS system plugged in for 24 hours in order to charge.
If the unit has still not charged after those 24 hours reach out to our main product support team. They can help troubleshoot the situation and provide info on what to do next.
The number is 773-869-1233 option 3 and email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional info on how to replace the batteries please reach out to our main product support team at 773-869-1233 option 3 or email@example.com.
1) In event of AC fail, pressing it silences the alarm.
2) If held down for several seconds it will configure the UPS as "silent" where button presses no longer have an associated beep, and the AC fail alarm never sounds.
In EITHER case though, the low battery alarm will still sound.
We do however have many other UPS systems that will support your pure sine wave requirements.
Please contact our presales support team at 773-869-1234 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
[FAQ-1092] Does the SMART1300LCDT provide a pure sine wave?
This SMART1300LCDT does not provide a pure sine wave, it provides a PWM sine wave. [Last Updated: Nov 1, 2013]
Was this answer helpful?
Please let us know how we can fix this.
Power Management: Software
PDUs: PDUs by Type
Extended Warranties & Start-Up/On-Site Services: Extended Warranties
This product has a 3-year limited warranty. Get more information
Software & Downloads
- Owner's Manual for LCDT-Series UPS Systems 93327C[pdf - 9 Mb]
- Runtime Chart for UPS Model SMART1300LCDT[pdf - 20 Kb]
- Sealed Lead-Acid Battery Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) (English)[pdf - 128 Kb]
- PowerAlert Power Management Software[free download]
Single-Phase UPS Systems & Batteries Visio Stencil
Tripp Lite has a policy of continuous improvement. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
How can we improve the information on this page? Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.