The Cisco compatible logo signifies that Tripp Lite's product has undergone interoperability testing by Tripp Lite together with Cisco and a third-party test house based on testing criteria set by Cisco. Tripp Lite is solely responsible for the support and warranty of its product. Cisco makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to Tripp Lite's product or its interoperation with the listed Cisco product(s) and disclaims any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular use, or against infringement.
Cisco, the Cisco logo, and Cisco Systems are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and certain other countries.
Email a Page Link
Single-Phase Metered PDU, 1.9kW 20A 120V, 0U 60-in. Vertical Rackmount, 28 NEMA 5-15/20R outlets, NEMA L5-20P input with 5-20P adapter
Model Number: PDUMV20
- Metered single phase 120V 20A 0U 60in / 152cm vertical rackmount PDU
- Two-digit current meter reports output current in amps
- Attached 15ft / 4.6m cord with NEMA L5-20P plug and 5-20P adapter
- 28 NEMA 5-15/20R outlets
- Toolless button mount and bolt-down bracket installation hardware included
Tripp Lite single phase Metered PDU / Power Distribution Units offer real-time local reporting of load level in amps via built-in digital display. Enables visual monitoring of PDU load levels to prevent overloads as additional equipment is added. Offers reliable rackmount multi-outlet power distribution from any protected UPS, generator or mains input power source. High quality design includes rugged all-metal housing and secure rackmount installation with included mounting accessories.
- 20A single phase 120V Metered Power Distribution Unit / PDU (Agency de-rated to 16A continuous)
- Two-digit lighted meter reports combined total output current in amps
- Attached NEMA L5-20P input plug with 15ft / 4.6m line cord and 5-20P adapter
- 0U 60in / 152cm vertical rackmount format installs using no rack spaces
- 28 NEMA 5-15/20R outlets
- Includes 20A circuit breaker and lighted power switch inside a transparent protective cover
- Toolless installation supported in button-mount compatible equipment racks
- Bolt-down installation brackets support installation in other racks and additional surfaces
- Ideal means of powering networking equipment in datacenters, computer rooms and network closets
- PDUMV20 Metered Vertical PDU
- (1) L5-20P to 5-20P plug adapter
- Mounting hardware and spare mounting buttons
- Instruction manual with warranty information
|Output Capacity Details||1.9kW (120V input), 2.0kW (127V input), 1.6kW (100V input); 20A maximum (Agency de-rated to 16A continuous)|
|Frequency Compatibility||50 / 60 Hz|
|Output Nominal Voltage||100-127V nominal, single phase|
|Outlet Quantity / Type||28 NEMA 5-15/20R|
|Number of Outlets||28|
|Outlet Type||NEMA 5-15/20R|
|PDU Input Voltage||100; 120; 127|
|Maximum Input Amps||20|
|Maximum Input Amps Details||Agency de-rated to 16A continuous|
|PDU Plug Type||NEMA 5-20P; NEMA L5-20P|
|Input Cord Length (ft.)||15|
|Input Cord Length (m)||4.6|
LEDS ALARMS & SWITCHES
|Switches||Lighted on/off switch with integrated transparent saftey cover|
|Front Panel LEDs||Digital ammeter display|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||63.25 x 3 x 2.75|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / cm)||160.66 x 7.62 x 6.99|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||6|
|Shipping Weight (kg)||2.72|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / in.)||60 x 1.75 x 1.25|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / cm)||152.4 x 4.45 x 3.18|
|Unit Weight (lbs.)||5.4|
|Unit Weight (kg)||2.45|
|Material of Construction||Aluminum|
|Form Factors Supported||Vertical|
|PDU Form Factor||Vertical (0U)|
|Certifications||Tested to UL60950-1 (USA) and CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1-03 (Canada), RoHS Compliant|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||2-year limited warranty|
† Tripp Lite uses primary and third-party agencies to test its products for compliance with standards. See a list of Tripp Lite's testing agencies.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
If I got this unit with the 15' cable I will need approximately 10' more. I am thinking of a 10' extension cord using 12/3 cable with L5-20R on one end and L5-20P on the other.
Do you think this would be an acceptable solution?
If you'd like to discuss your application and how youâll use this product further, our Chicago-based team of tech support experts is available to work with you at your convenience online and via phone or fax:
Online Pre Sales Support
Thanks again for your interest in Tripp Lite. Your satisfaction is our top priority!
Cables & Connectors : Power Cords & Adapters
Extended Warranties & Start-Up/On-Site Services: Extended Warranties
This product has a 2-year limited warranty. Get more information
Software & Downloads
- Owner's Manual for Select Rackmount PDUs 933043[pdf - 2 Mb]
- Power Distribution Unit (PDU) Specifications 9533AC (English)[pdf - 2 Mb]
Single Phase Power Distribution Units (PDUs) Visio Stencil
Tripp Lite has a policy of continuous improvement. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
How can we improve the information on this page? Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.