The Cisco compatible logo signifies that Tripp Lite's product has undergone interoperability testing by Tripp Lite together with Cisco and a third-party test house based on testing criteria set by Cisco. Tripp Lite is solely responsible for the support and warranty of its product. Cisco makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to Tripp Lite's product or its interoperation with the listed Cisco product(s) and disclaims any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular use, or against infringement.
Cisco, the Cisco logo, and Cisco Systems are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and certain other countries.
Email a Page Link
Duplex Multimode 62.5/125 Fiber Patch Cable (LC/SC), 3M (10-ft.)
Model Number: N316-03M
- Premium PVC 62.5/125µm multimode patch cables
- Attenuation loss meets or exceeds the latest industry standards
Tripp Lite's 3-meter multimode duplex fiber optic SC/LC patch cable is manufactured from 62.5/125 zipcord fiber. The cable has LC to SC connectors, a PVC jacket and is FDDI and OFNR rated. Duplex multimode fiber is most commonly used in LAN applications.
- Manufactured from 62.5/125 duplex (zipcord) fiber
- PVC jacket
- Length: 3-meter connectors: 2 SC/LC connectors on each end
- Insertion loss testing performed on every connector (0.2db typical) and provided with cable
- Beveled edge on ends of glass makes insertion of plug a breeze
- Fiber made from glass (not a polymer)
- Duplex multimode fiber is most commonly used in LAN applications where links are typically 10 feet or less
- Fiber optic distributed data interface (FDDI) rated
- OFNR (riser rated)
- Any fiber optic hardware or NIC card requiring multimode duplex cable with SC/LC connectors
- 3M Duplex MMF Cable LC/SC 62.5/125 Fiber
|Fiber Type||62.5/125 - OM1|
|Cable Types||MULTIMODE 62.5/125 FIBER OPTIC|
|Cable Length (ft.)||10|
|Cable Length (m)||3|
|Number of Connectors||4|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
† Tripp Lite uses primary and third-party agencies to test its products for compliance with standards. See a list of Tripp Lite's testing agencies.
Cables & Connectors : Network (Fiber)
Tripp Lite has a policy of continuous improvement. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
How can we improve the information on this page? Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.