The Cisco compatible logo signifies that Tripp Lite's product has undergone interoperability testing by Tripp Lite together with Cisco and a third-party test house based on testing criteria set by Cisco. Tripp Lite is solely responsible for the support and warranty of its product. Cisco makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to Tripp Lite's product or its interoperation with the listed Cisco product(s) and disclaims any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular use, or against infringement.
Cisco, the Cisco logo, and Cisco Systems are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and certain other countries.
Email a Page Link
Tripp Lite's RS-0615-F power strip offers 15 amp capacity AC power distribution in a versatile multi-mount cabinet. Detachable mounting flanges are configurable for rackmount, wallmount and under-counter installation. Uses only 1 rack space (1U) when installed in any 19 inch rack meeting EIA standards. Unfiltered electrical pass-through makes RS-0615-F ideal for distributing alternate waveform UPS or generator power in rack enclosures, network closets and more. Includes 6 front-facing NEMA5-15R outlets, 15 ft AC power cord and lighted switch with latching safety cover prevents risk of accidental turn-off.
PLUG/OUTLETS: Input: NEMA 5-15P/Output: 6 Front-facing NEMA5-15R
ELECTRICAL: 120V AC, 50/60Hz, 15A (Requires standard NEMA 5-15R wall receptacle)
FORMAT: Supports 19 in. rackmount (uses 1 rack space/1U), wallmount, under-counter and more
- Versatile all-metal cabinet with detachable mounting flanges allows rackmount, wallmount, undercounter and other creative mounting options
- Uses one rack space (1U) in standard 19 inch rack ("zero U" mounting possible in many racks)
- Unfiltered electrical pass-through reliably distributes alternate waveform AC power from UPS or generator to supported equipment
- 6 front facing NEMA5-15R output receptacles
- 15 foot AC cord NEMA5-15P plug connection
- Lighted power switch confirms power on/off status
- Latching switch guard prevents accidental turn off
- 15 amp electrical capacity with circuit breaker
- 120VAC, 50/60Hz electrical compatibility
- Offers multiple outlet power distribution for multiple loads in 19 inch rackmount, wallmount and under-counter applications, such as internetworking, PC systems, telecommunications, audio/video, security, sound reinforcement and more. Ideal for distribution of UPS, generator or commercially derived AC power to protected equipment.
- RS-0615-F Power Strip
- Warranty information
- Instruction manual
|Frequency Compatibility||50 / 60 Hz|
|Output Receptacles||(6) 5-15R|
|Circuit Breaker (amps)||15|
|Nominal Input Voltage(s) Supported||120V AC|
|Recommended Electrical Service||15A 120V|
|Input Connection Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Input Cord Length (ft.)||15|
|Input Cord Length (m)||4.572|
|Voltage Compatibility (VAC)||120|
USER INTERFACE, ALERTS & CONTROLS
|Switches||Red illuminated 2 positon switch controls power to all outlets|
|Locking Switch Cover||Transparent locking switch cover prevents accidental shutoff|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / in.)||1.75 x 17.5 x 4.5|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / cm)||4.445 x 44.45 x 11.4|
|Unit Weight (lbs.)||5.50|
|Unit Weight (kg)||2.49|
|Material of Construction||Sheet metal|
|Color (AC Line Cord)||Black|
|Form Factors Supported||1U rackmount, wall-mount and undercounter installation supported|
|Outlets Measurement (Center to Center)||Distance between grouped outlets = 38.90mm; Distance between groups = 44.45mm; Distance between duplex outlets = 83.35|
|TVSS Grounding||Back panel nut and bolt grounding lug|
|UL1363 (Power Tap)||UL1363 (UR status)|
|cUL / CSA (Canada)||cUL|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
† Tripp Lite uses primary and third-party agencies to test its products for compliance with standards. See a list of Tripp Lite's testing agencies.
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Small & Compact
Comments about Tripp Lite 1U Rackmount Power Strip with 6 Front-Facing Outlets and 15-ft. Cord:
Perfect for rack mount when you need a outlet. Very convenient.
This product has a Lifetime limited warranty. Get more information
Software & Downloads
- Owner's Manual for Rackmount Power Strips/Surge 932028[pdf - 627 Kb]
Rackmount Surge Suppressors and Power Strips Visio Stencil
Tripp Lite has a policy of continuous improvement. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
How can we improve the information on this page? Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.