The Cisco compatible logo signifies that Tripp Lite's product has undergone interoperability testing by Tripp Lite together with Cisco and a third-party test house based on testing criteria set by Cisco. Tripp Lite is solely responsible for the support and warranty of its product. Cisco makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to Tripp Lite's product or its interoperation with the listed Cisco product(s) and disclaims any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular use, or against infringement.
Cisco, the Cisco logo, and Cisco Systems are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and certain other countries.
Email a Page Link
4-Port NIAP-Certified (EAL 2+) Secure DVI / USB KVM Switch with Audio
Model Number: B002-DUA4
- 4-Port NIAP-Certified Secure DVI / USB KVM Switch with Audio
- Tested to comply with Common Criteria EAL2+ security requirements
- Multi-platform support: Windows, Linux, MAC, and SUN
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- CAC Support*
The Tripp Lite B002-DUA4 4 Port DVI / USB Secure KVM Switch with Audio offers secure and reliable access for any government/military desktop environment where security is required, by providing safe switching between computers operating on different networks. NIAP-certified to comply with Common Criteria EAL2+ security requirements.
Hardware security includes: tamper-evident tape, chassis intrusion detection, and tamper-proof hardware, while software security includes restricted USB connectivity — non HIDs (Human Interface Devices) are ignored when switching — an isolated channel per port that makes it impossible for data to be transferred between secure and unsecured computers, and automatic clearing of the keyboard buffer. CAC ( Common Access Card ) support*
By combining physical security with controlled USB connectivity, the B002-DUA4 gives you the means to consolidate multiple workstations of various security classification levels with one keyboard, monitor and mouse (KVM) console.
* CAC support not validated by NIAP
- National Information Assurance Partnership (NIAP) certified to comply with Common Criteria EAL2+ security requirements.
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
- Safely switch between computers with varying security levels.
- Isolated Channels – Each port is its own channel, making it impossible for data to be transferred between connected computers.
- Tamper-Warning Labels – Tamper-Warning labels will be placed on each side of the KVM, providing visual evidence if the unit has been tampered with or compromised.
- Housing Intrusion Protection Technology – Housing Intrusion Protection technology disables the KVM if the housing is opened, causing it to become inoperable. When disabled, the front panel LEDs will flash repeatedly.
- Tamper-Proof Components – All internal circuitry is soldered directly to the board, preventing the components from being tampered with.
- Fixed Firmware – Firmware is non-reprogrammable, securing against attempts to alter the logic of the KVM.
- Automatic Keyboard Buffer Clearing – The keyboard buffer is automatically cleared after data transmission, leaving no information stored in the switch.
- No Memory Buffer – The only way to access connected computers is via push button. Port switching methods such as On-Screen Display (OSD) and Hot key Commands, which require memory, have been excluded to further ensure data integrity.
- Compatible with all major operating systems: Windows, Linux, MAC, and SUN
- DVI-I Dual-Link signal supports digital video resolutions up to 2560 x 1600, and analog video resolutions up to 2048 x 1536.
- Supports transfer of EDID information, allowing for optimal display performance.
- Audio support for both speaker and microphone.
- CAC Support ( CAC support not validated by NIAP )
- DVI or VGA Monitor
- USB Mouse and Keyboard
- Computer with DVI or VGA port
- Computer with USB Port
- Microphone with 3.5mm Male connector (optional)
- Speakers with 3.5mm Male connector (optional)
- Compatible with all major operating systems
- B002-DUA4 4-Port Secure KVM Switch
- C13 - 5-15P Power Cord
- (4) Foot Pads
- Owner's Manual
|Port Control||Push Buttons|
|PC/Server Connections||DVI; USB|
|Cat5 KVM Switch||No|
|IP Remote Access||No|
|Nominal Input Voltage Description||100-240V, 50/60Hz, 0.5A|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / in.)||1.75 x 13.25 x 6|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / cm)||4.45 x 33.66 x 15.24|
|Unit Weight (lbs.)||3.70|
|Unit Weight (kg)||1.68|
|Storage Temperature Range||-20 to 60 C ( -4 to 140F )|
|Relative Humidity||0 to 80% RH, Non-Condensing|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 40C ( 32 to 104F )|
|Power Consumption (Watts)||5.1W (120V ), 5.1W (230V)|
|Computer/Server Ports||4 x DVI-I, 4 x USB "B", 8 x 3.5mm ( Speaker/Microphone )|
|Local Console Ports - Port 1||DVI-I Video|
|Local Console Ports - Port 2||USB - Mouse|
|Local Console Ports - Port 3||USB - Keyboard|
|Local Console Ports - Port 4||2 x 3.5mm ( Speaker / Microphone )|
|Certifications||UL, cUL, FCC, CE, RoHS Compliant, NIAP EAL2+, TAA|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||1-year limited warranty|
† Tripp Lite uses primary and third-party agencies to test its products for compliance with standards. See a list of Tripp Lite's testing agencies.
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Works like a charm
Comments about Tripp Lite 4-Port NIAP-Certified (EAL 2+) Secure DVI / USB KVM Switch with Audio:
This product works as described and best of all it's less expensive than other vendors.
KVM Switches: Accessories
Cables & Connectors : Audio/Video
Replacement UPS Batteries
This product has a 1-year limited warranty. Get more information
Software & Downloads
- Owner's Manual for Secure NIAP-Certified DVI/USB KVM Switches 933135[pdf - 230 Kb]
- KVM Safety Addendum 93-336E French[pdf - 235 Kb]
Tripp Lite has a policy of continuous improvement. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
How can we improve the information on this page? Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.