The Cisco compatible logo signifies that Tripp Lite's product has undergone interoperability testing by Tripp Lite together with Cisco and a third-party test house based on testing criteria set by Cisco. Tripp Lite is solely responsible for the support and warranty of its product. Cisco makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to Tripp Lite's product or its interoperation with the listed Cisco product(s) and disclaims any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular use, or against infringement.
Cisco, the Cisco logo, and Cisco Systems are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and certain other countries.
Email a Page Link
Single-Phase Basic PDU, 5/5.8kW 30A 208/240V, 0U Vertical Rackmount, 6 C19 and 32 C13 outlets, NEMA L6-30P input plug
Model Number: PDUV30HV
- Basic 0U 63.75 in. vertical rack PDU
- 208/240V 30A maximum capacity
- 10 ft. input cable with locking L6-30P plug
- 38 total output receptacles (6 C19, 32 C13)
- Toolless button-mount installation
- Cord retention brackets keep vital equipment plugs connected
Tripp Lite Basic Power Distribution Units / PDU systems offer reliable rackmount power distribution. Supplies equipment with continuous power from any protected UPS, generator or mains input power source. High quality design includes rugged all-metal housing and secure rackmount installation with included mounting accessories.
- 208/240V 30A Basic Power Distribution Unit / PDU
- 30A maximum capacity (Agency derated to 24A continuous)
- Attached L6-30P input plug with 10 ft. / 3m input cable
- 0U, 63.75 in. / 162cm vertical form factor supports installation in 2 or 4 post equipment racks
- 38 total 208V outlets (6 C19, 32 C13) are split equally into two separately breakered 15A loading segments
- Sleeved circuit breaker assembly prevents accidental shutoff and requires no tools to reset if tripped
- Switch-free unfiltered electrical pass-through reliably distributes UPS or generator power to critical networking equipment
- Included cord retention brackets keep vital network equipment plugged in and continuously powered
- Toolless mounting supported in button-mount compatible racks
- Included nut and bolt mounting brackets support installation in non button-mount compatible racks and other flat surfaces
- Ideal for network configurations where a basic non-metered, unswitched PDU is required to distribute UPS or generator power to multiple pieces of networking equipment
- PDUV30HV 63.75 inch basic PDU with owner's manual
- Set of 2 plug retention brackets and installation hardware
- Set of mounting brackets and installation hardware
|Output Capacity Details||5kW (208V input), 5.8kW (240V input), 4.8kW (200V input); 30A maximum (agency de-rated to 24A continuous)|
|Frequency compatibility||50 / 60 Hz|
|Output nominal voltage||200-240V nominal, single phase|
|Overload protection||Outlets are arranged in two separately breakered load banks. The top 15A breaker covers outlets on the upper half, the bottom 15A breaker covers outlets on the lower half of the PDU. Each breakered bank covers 16 C13 and 3 C19 outlets.|
|Outlet quantity / type||38 total (6 C19, 32 C13)|
|Outlet Type||IEC-C13, IEC-C19|
|PDU Input Voltage||200; 208; 240|
|Maximum Input Amps (A)||30|
|Maximum Input Amps (A) Details||Agency de-rated to 24A|
|PDU Plug Type||NEMA L6-30P|
|Input cord length (ft.)||10|
|Input cord length (m)||3.05|
LEDS ALARMS & SWITCHES
|Shipping Dimensions (HWD/in)||64.5 x 3.5 x 4.75|
|Shipping Dimensions (HWD/cm)||163.8 x 8.9 x 12.1|
|Shipping weight (lbs)||13|
|Shipping weight (kg)||5.9|
|Unit Dimensions (HWD/in)||63.75 x 2.25 x 3.75|
|Unit Dimensions (HWD/cm)||162 x 5.7 x 9.5|
|Unit weight (lbs)||8|
|Unit weight (kg)||3.6|
|Material of construction||Aluminum|
|Style||Vertical Rackmount, Wallmount, Raceway, Workbench|
|Form factors supported||0u vertical installation in equipment racks, plus under-counter and wallmount|
|PDU Form Factor||Vertical (0U)|
|Relative Humidity||0-95% non-condensing|
|Certifications||Tested to UL60950-1 (USA, Canada), NOM (Mexico)|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||5-year limited warranty|
† Tripp Lite uses primary and third-party agencies to test its products for compliance with standards. See a list of Tripp Lite's testing agencies.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
We have various PDUs comparable to the PDUV30HV that will support a 120 vac input and provide a 120 vac output.
What plug and amps need are in the environment for the PDU?
Racks & Cooling: Accessories
This product has a 5-year limited warranty. Get more information
Software & Downloads
- PDUV30HV Submittal Drawing[pdf - 668 Kb]
- Owner's Manual for Metered Rack PDU 932685[pdf - 1 Mb]
- Power Distribution Unit (PDU) Specifications 9533AC English[pdf - 2 Mb]
Single Phase Power Distribution Units (PDUs) Visio Stencil
How can we improve the information on this page? Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.