The Cisco compatible logo signifies that Tripp Lite's product has undergone interoperability testing by Tripp Lite together with Cisco and a third-party test house based on testing criteria set by Cisco. Tripp Lite is solely responsible for the support and warranty of its product. Cisco makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to Tripp Lite's product or its interoperation with the listed Cisco product(s) and disclaims any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular use, or against infringement.
Cisco, the Cisco logo, and Cisco Systems are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and certain other countries.
Email a Page Link
PowerVerter® 375W Ultra-Compact Inverter with 1 AC Outlet
Model Number: PVINT375
- 12V DC input; 230V AC output; 1 universal global outlet
- 375 watts continuous output
- Convenient cigarette lighter plug
Power electrical appliances in your car with Tripp Lite's PVINT375 DC-to-AC power inverter. Converts 12 volt DC power from your automotive cigarette lighter jack to modified sine wave AC power compatible with 220-240 volt/50Hz equipment. 375 watt continuous/600 watt instantaneous peak surge power handling capability powers laptop computers, battery chargers, TV/VCRs, gaming systems and small power tools. Universal outlet accepts French, German and UK style connectors, plus a variety of international plug sets. Rugged, all-metal case design withstands abuse in a compact format weighing approximately 1 kg. Built-in low-battery alarm and auto-shutoff prevents deep battery discharge. Includes lighted power switch, user replaceable fuse, built-in cooling fan and 1 meter DC input cable.
- Converts 12 volt DC to modified sine wave AC power compatible with 220-240 volt/50Hz equipment
- 1 meter input DC cable connects to any 12 volt automotive cigarette lighter jack
- 375 watt continuous/600 watt instantaneous peak surge power handling capability supports a variety of electronic loads
- Universal outlet accepts French, German and UK style AC input connectors, plus a variety of other international plug sets
- Rugged all-metal case
- Ultra compact, high-frequency inverter design weighs approximately 1 kg
- Low input voltage alarm alerts users to low vehicle battery conditions starting at 10.5V
- Automatic low voltage shutoff prevents deep battery discharge starting at 10V
- Lighted power switch offers visual notification of power status
- Overload protection via user-replaceable automotive fusing
- Built-in cooling fan prevents overheating, during extended usage periods
- Attractive full color retail packaging
- Ideal means of powering AC appliances (laptop computers, electronic notepads, battery chargers, cell phones, small power tools, lamps, low power kitchen appliances, TV/VCR/Stereo systems and more) from any 12 volt DC automotive source
- PVINT375 DC-to-AC inverter system
- User manual
- Warranty information
|Continuous Output Capacity (Watts)||375|
|Peak Output Capacity (Watts)||600|
|Output Nominal Voltage||230V|
|Output Voltage Regulation||Maintains PWM sine wave output voltage of 230V AC (+/- 10 %)|
|Output Frequency Regulation||50 Hz (+/- 5 %)|
|Overload Protection||Via 40A automotive input fuse|
|Outlet Quantity / Type||1 Universal (IEC-320)|
|Maximum Input Amps / Watts||Full continuous load - 25A at 12VDC, No load - 0.24A at 12VDC|
|Input Connection Type||12VDC cigarette lighter input plug connection|
|Input Cord Length Details||1 meter hardwire input cable, 2 mm, 2 wire|
|Voltage Compatibility (VDC)||12|
|DC System Voltage (VDC)||12|
LEDS ALARMS & SWITCHES
|Audible Alarm||Dual function alarm indicates overload conditions or low DC input voltage of 10.5V or less.|
|Switches||Lighted on/off power switch|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||10.75 x 8.5 x 2.5|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / cm)||27.31 x 21.59 x 6.35|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||2.4|
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.1|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / in.)||2 x 4.25 x 7.75|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / cm)||5.08 x 10.8 x 19.69|
|Unit Weight (lbs.)||2|
|Unit Weight (kg)||.91|
|Material of Construction||Aluminum / sheet metal|
|Relative Humidity||0-95% non-condensing|
|Appearance||Attractive, rugged, metallic blue color inverter system|
|Remote Control Capability||No|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||1-year limited warranty|
† Tripp Lite uses primary and third-party agencies to test its products for compliance with standards. See a list of Tripp Lite's testing agencies.
[FAQ-778] What is the main difference between the PV and APS series inverters?
APS series inverters include a built-in battery charger.[Last Updated: Mar 23, 2009]
Was this answer helpful?
Please let us know how we can fix this.
Extended Warranties & Start-Up/On-Site Services: Extended Warranties
This product has a 1-year limited warranty. Get more information
Software & Downloads
How can we improve the information on this page? Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.