The Cisco compatible logo signifies that Tripp Lite's product has undergone interoperability testing by Tripp Lite together with Cisco and a third-party test house based on testing criteria set by Cisco. Tripp Lite is solely responsible for the support and warranty of its product. Cisco makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to Tripp Lite's product or its interoperation with the listed Cisco product(s) and disclaims any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular use, or against infringement.
Cisco, the Cisco logo, and Cisco Systems are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and certain other countries.
Email a Page Link
NOT For Patient Areas - 1U Rackmount Power Strip with 12 Hospital-Grade Outlets and 15-ft. Cord
Model Number: RS1215-HG
- Designed for standard 19-inch racks (1U high)
- 12 hospital-grade outlets (6 front / 6 rear)
- 15-ft. cord with hospital-grade plug
- 15A resettable circuit breaker
- Illuminated On/Off switch with locking safety cover
Tripp Lite's RS-1215-HG all-metal Power Strip offers 15A capacity AC power distribution in a versatile multi-mount cabinet. Detachable mounting flanges are configurable for rackmount, wallmount and under-counter installation. Uses only 1 rack space (1U) when installed in any 19-in. rack meeting EIA standards. Unfiltered electrical pass-through makes the RS-1215-HG ideal for distributing alternate waveform UPS or generator power in rack enclosures, network closets and more. Features Hospital Grade plug and outlets. Includes 12 outlets (6 front/6 rear), 15-ft. AC power cord and lighted switch with cover to prevent accidental turn-off.
PLUG/OUTLETS: NEMA 5-15P-HG hospital-grade plug and 12 NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets (6 front/6 rear)
ELECTRICAL: 120V AC, 50/60Hz, 15A
FORMAT: 19-in. rackmount (1U)
- Versatile all-metal cabinet with detachable mounting flanges allows rackmount, wallmount, undercounter and other creative mounting options
- Unfiltered electrical pass-through reliably distributes alternate waveform AC power from UPS or generator to supported equipment
- Uses one rack space (1U) in standard 19-in. rack ("zero U" mounting possible in many racks)
- 12 x NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade output receptacles (6 front/6 rear), each pair with green-dot hospital-grade designation
- 15-ft. 14-gauge AC cord with high-impact resistant NEMA 5-15P-HG hospital-grade plug
- Lighted power switch (with safety cover) confirms power on/off status
- Snap-in switch guard prevents accidental turn-off
- 15A electrical capacity with resettable circuit breaker
- 120V AC, 50/60Hz electrical compatibility
- AC power distribution with hospital-grade receptacles and plug where durability and reliability are required. Not for use where NEC requires hospital-grade receptacles.
- RS-1215-HG Rackmount Power Strip
- Instruction manual with warranty information
|Model Type||NOT For Patient Areas|
|Frequency Compatibility||50 / 60 Hz|
|Circuit Breaker (amps)||15|
|Outlet Quantity / Type||12 NEMA 5-15R-HG|
|Number of Outlets||12|
|Outlet Orientation||6 front / 6 rear|
|Nominal Input Voltage(s) Supported||120V AC|
|Recommended Electrical Service||15A 120V|
|Input Connection Type||NEMA 5-15P-HG|
|Input Cord Length (ft.)||15|
|Input Cord Length (m)||4.572|
|Voltage Compatibility (VAC)||120|
LEDS ALARMS & SWITCHES
|Switches||Red illuminated 2 positon switch controls power to all outlets|
|Locking Switch Cover||Transparent locking switch cover prevents accidental shutoff|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / in.)||1.75 x 17.3 x 4|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / cm)||4.4 x 43.9 x 10.2|
|Unit Weight (lbs.)||4.6|
|Unit Weight (kg)||2.09|
|Material of Construction||Sheet metal|
|Color (AC Line Cord)||Black|
|Form Factors Supported||1U rackmount, wallmount and undercounter installation supported|
|Outlets Measurement (Center to Center)||Distance between Front outlets = 83.35mm; Distance between Rear outlets = 165.1mm|
|TVSS Grounding||Back panel nut and bolt grounding lug|
|UL1363 (Power Tap)||UL1363 (UR status) (Series Number: AGIP120V6IPRM)|
|cUL / CSA (Canada)||cUL (Series Number: AGIP120V6IPRM)|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
† Tripp Lite uses primary and third-party agencies to test its products for compliance with standards. See a list of Tripp Lite's testing agencies.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Online Pre Sales Support
We appreicate your interest in Tripp Lite. Your satisfaction is our top priority.
This product has a Lifetime limited warranty. Get more information
Software & Downloads
- Owner's Manual for Rackmount Power Strips/Surge 932134[pdf - 348 Kb]
Rackmount Surge Suppressors and Power Strips Visio Stencil
Tripp Lite has a policy of continuous improvement. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
How can we improve the information on this page? Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.