The Cisco compatible logo signifies that Tripp Lite's product has undergone interoperability testing by Tripp Lite together with Cisco and a third-party test house based on testing criteria set by Cisco. Tripp Lite is solely responsible for the support and warranty of its product. Cisco makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to Tripp Lite's product or its interoperation with the listed Cisco product(s) and disclaims any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular use, or against infringement.
Cisco, the Cisco logo, and Cisco Systems are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and certain other countries.
Email a Page Link
NOT For Patient Rooms - UL1363 6-outlet Power Strip with Hospital-Grade Plug & Receptacles & 15-ft. Cord
Model Number: PS-615-HG
- Versatile power distribution strip
- 6 hospital-grade receptacles and hospital-grade plug
- 15-ft. cord
- 15A resettable circuit breaker
Tripp Lite's PS-615-HG Power Strip offers 15A capacity AC power distribution in a rugged all-metal outlet strip for 120V applications. Features 6 hospital grade-receptacles, 15-ft. AC power cord and built-in resettable circuit breaker. Switchless design prevents accidental shutoff. Optional-use keyhole mounting tabs and flanges.
PLUG/OUTLETS: NEMA 5-15P-HG hospital-grade plug and 6 NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade receptacles
ELECTRICAL: 120V AC, 50/60Hz, 15A
FORMAT: All-metal corded multi-outlet strip
- Rugged all-metal housing withstands years of use without breakage
- 6 x NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade output receptacles
- 15-ft. AC cord with integrated, molded NEMA 5-15P-HG hospital-grade plug
- Optional-use keyhole mounting tabs and flanges.
- Switchless design prevents accidental shutoff
- 15A electrical capacity with built-in resettable circuit breaker
- 120V, 50/60Hz electrical compatibility
- Certified by UL (USA) and cUL (Canada)
- AC power distribution with hospital-grade receptacles and plug where durability and reliability are required.
- Not for use where NEC requires hospital-grade receptacles.
- PS-615-HG Power Strip
- User manual with warranty information
|Frequency Compatibility||50 / 60 Hz|
|Output Receptacles||(6) 5-15R-HG|
|Circuit Breaker (amps)||15|
|Overload Protection||15A circuit breaker|
|Outlet Orientation||Single row of 6|
|Nominal Input Voltage(s) Supported||120V AC|
|Recommended Electrical Service||15A 120V|
|Input Connection Type||NEMA 5-15P-HG|
|Input Cord Length (ft.)||15|
|Input Cord Length (m)||4.572|
|Voltage Compatibility (VAC)||120|
LEDS ALARMS & SWITCHES
|Switches||No power switch|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / in.)||1.5 x 13.75 x 2.5|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / cm)||3.8 x 34.9 x 6.4|
|Material of Construction||Metal|
|Integrated Keyhole Mounting Tabs||Keyhole mounting tabs and flanges enable mounting to a variety of surfaces|
|Color (AC Line Cord)||White|
|Outlets Measurement (Center to Center)||38.7mm|
|Keyhole Slot Mounting Measurement (Center to Center)||Distance between keyhole slots = 261.92mm; Distance between end tabs = 330.17mm|
|UL1363 (Power Tap)||UL1363 (Series Number: AGIB12015SL)|
|cUL / CSA (Canada)||cUL (Series Number: AGIB12015SL)|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
† Tripp Lite uses primary and third-party agencies to test its products for compliance with standards. See a list of Tripp Lite's testing agencies.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Tripp Lite has a policy of continuous improvement. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
How can we improve the information on this page? Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.