The Cisco compatible logo signifies that Tripp Lite's product has undergone interoperability testing by Tripp Lite together with Cisco and a third-party test house based on testing criteria set by Cisco. Tripp Lite is solely responsible for the support and warranty of its product. Cisco makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to Tripp Lite's product or its interoperation with the listed Cisco product(s) and disclaims any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular use, or against infringement.
Cisco, the Cisco logo, and Cisco Systems are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and certain other countries.
Email a Page Link
Power It! Safety Power Strip with 6 Outlets and 6-ft. Cord
Model Number: TLM626NS
- 6 outlets (including transformer outlets and 4 safety covers)
- 6 ft. cord
- Rugged metal case
This Tripp Lite power strip is designed to safely distribute power to connected equipment in harsh environments. It provides a convenient source for multiple outlets wherever they're needed. 6 outlets distribute AC power to a wide range of power tools, pumps, air compressors and more. Convenient transformer outlets accommodate multiple transformers without blocking other outlets. A 6 ft. grounded cord with integrated cord clip reaches distant outlets. A lighted on/off switch with integrated circuit breaker provides power control over connected equipment. Breaker protects against dangerous system overload. 4 safety covers shield unused outlets from debris and accidental contact. A rugged metal case stands up to the harshest environments. Integrated keyhole slots on bottom panel provide convenient wall/desk mounting. Its bright yellow color alerts you and others that power cords and tools are in use.
- 6 outlets distribute AC power to a wide range of power tools, pumps, air compressors and more.
- Convenient transformer outlets
- A 6 ft. grounded cord with integrated cord clip reaches distant outlets.
- A lighted on/off switch with integrated circuit breaker provides power control over connected equipment. Breaker protects against dangerous system overload.
- 4 safety covers shield unused outlets from debris and accidental contact.
- A rugged metal case stands up to the harshest environments.
- Integrated keyhole slots on bottom panel provide convenient wall/desk mounting
- Its bright yellow color alerts you and others that power cords and tools are in use.
- OSHA color guidelines, outlined in Document 1910.145, alert users to hazardous situations, which may cause minor or moderate injury. This Tripp Lite product complies with those guidelines.
- TLM626NS Safety Power Strip
- 4 safety covers
- Owner's manual
|Intended Application||Safety; Industrial/Factory Floor|
|Frequency Compatibility||60 Hz|
|Circuit Breaker (amps)||15|
|Overload Protection||Combo power switch and circuit breaker|
|Outlet Quantity / Type||6 NEMA 5-15R|
|Number of Outlets||6|
|Transformer Accommodation||Yes (2)|
|Outlet Safety Covers||Yes (4)|
|Outlet Orientation||Single row|
|Nominal Input Voltage(s) Supported||120V AC|
|Recommended Electrical Service||120V, 15A|
|Input Connection Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Input Plug Features||Integrated cord clip|
|Input Cord Length (ft.)||6|
|Input Cord Length (m)||1.83|
|Input Cord Gauge Type||14 gauge, SJT|
|Voltage Compatibility (VAC)||120|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||13.61 x 4.97 x 2.01|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / cm)||34.57 x 12.62 x 5.11|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||1.58|
|Shipping Weight (kg)||0.72|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / in.)||12.23 x 2.30 x 1.28|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / cm)||31.06 x 5.84 x 3.25|
|Unit Weight (lbs.)||1.34|
|Unit Weight (kg)||0.61|
|Material of Construction||All-metal|
|Integrated Keyhole Mounting Tabs||Yes|
|Color (AC Line Cord)||yellow|
|Outlets Measurement (Center to Center)||Distance between standard outlets = 30.40mm; Distance between standard and transformer outlets = 45mm|
|Keyhole Slot Mounting Measurement (Center to Center)||225mm|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
† Tripp Lite uses primary and third-party agencies to test its products for compliance with standards. See a list of Tripp Lite's testing agencies.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Tripp Lite has a policy of continuous improvement. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
How can we improve the information on this page? Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.