The Cisco compatible logo signifies that Tripp Lite's product has undergone interoperability testing by Tripp Lite together with Cisco and a third-party test house based on testing criteria set by Cisco. Tripp Lite is solely responsible for the support and warranty of its product. Cisco makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to Tripp Lite's product or its interoperation with the listed Cisco product(s) and disclaims any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular use, or against infringement.
Cisco, the Cisco logo, and Cisco Systems are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and certain other countries.
Email a Page Link
SCSI Ultra2/U160/U320 LVD Cable (VHDCI to HD68 M/M), 6-ft.
Model Number: S455-006
- Premium double-shielded cable
- Meets the most current SCSI specifications for high-speed devices
Moving your network into the next phase of SCSI solutions? Look no further than Tripp Lite's brand of SCSI U320/U160 cables. Supports all legacy transfer rates including Ultra 320 . Multi-platform SCSI III external peripheral cable, VHDCI68M/HD68M. This 6ft cable is designed to connect two SCSI III (fast and wide) or SCSI II devices together. Manufactured using double shielded 34 twisted pair high impedance cable. Constructed with low-capacitance, impedance matched, 28 AWG, stranded, tinned copper cable with insulated in polypropylene.
- Supports all SCSI transfer rates through 320Mbps
- LVD/SE compliant
- Backwards compatibility with previous SCSI generations
- Double shielded (foil and braid)
- 34 twisted pair conductors
- All Tripp Lite SCSI products, regardless of the SCSI generation, meet the latest specifications of ANSI
- Tripp Lite offers a complete line of internal and external solutions for SCSI/RAID and fibre channel ranging from the very latest Ultra 320 to legacy SCSI-1 and every combination in between
- Any external SCSI device or host controller card requiring VHDCI68 or HD68 interface
- 6-ft. SCSI U320/U160 LVD/SE cable, VHDCI68M to HD68M
|Intended Application||Connecting Drives|
|Model Type||SCSI Ultra2/160/320 External|
|Cable Length (ft.)||6|
|Cable Length (m)||1.83|
|Unit Carton UPC#||037332121332|
|Connector A||VHDCI68 (MALE)|
|Connector B||HD68 (MALE)|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
† Tripp Lite uses primary and third-party agencies to test its products for compliance with standards. See a list of Tripp Lite's testing agencies.
[FAQ-913] What’s the difference between U160 and U320?
The difference is the speed. A U320 will support all current SCSI speeds. A U160 cable is not designed to support a U320 speed (it could choke the system speed down to the U160 level).[Last Updated: Jun 19, 2013]
Was this answer helpful?
Please let us know how we can fix this.
Cables & Connectors : SCSI/SAS/SATA/Fibre Channel
How can we improve the information on this page? Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.