The Cisco compatible logo signifies that Tripp Lite's product has undergone interoperability testing by Tripp Lite together with Cisco and a third-party test house based on testing criteria set by Cisco. Tripp Lite is solely responsible for the support and warranty of its product. Cisco makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to Tripp Lite's product or its interoperation with the listed Cisco product(s) and disclaims any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular use, or against infringement.
Cisco, the Cisco logo, and Cisco Systems are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and certain other countries.
Email a Page Link
RJ45 Network Surge Suppressor for Network/Phone Lines
- Complete Ethernet (RJ45) surge protection
- Protects against the effects of electrostatic discharge, faulty wiring and lightning
Tripp Lite's DNET1 offers network ethernet line surge suppression for 100Base-T, 10Base-T, Token Ring, AS400/Sys3x and RS422 applications. Convenient RJ45 input and output connections with included 5 inch ethernet patch cable allows convenient placement at the protected device network connection. Surge suppression is handled with balanced arrays of high-speed avalanche diodes that divert excess energies created by electrostatic discharges, faulty wiring or lightning away from network interface connections. Tripp Lite network surge suppressors reduce blown NIC cards, garbled network transmissions, system lock-ups and hard equipment failure by safely shunting dataline surges to ground.
SUPPRESSION: 1 set RJ45 in/out jacks, protects wires 1-8, 7.5V clamping
- DNET1 protects network workstations, printers and internetworking devices from surges present on 10/100Base-T, token ring, AS400/Sys3x or RS422 network lines
- Convenient RJ45 input and output connections make for simple installation (RJ45 input/output connections, pins 1-8, 7.5V clamping)
- 5 inch ethernet patch cable enables ideal protection placed as close as possible to the point of use
- Surge suppression utilizing high speed avalanche diodes divert excess energies on the network to ground
- Ideal for the protection of network workstations, printers and other internetworking devices with a network Ethernet connection
- Ideal for NICs, terminals, hubs, MAUs, LAN equipment
- DNET1 dataline protector
- 5-in. RJ45 patch cable
- Warranty information and instruction manual
|Intended Application||Home/Office, Computer Networking|
|Circuit Breaker (amps)||750|
|Recommended Electrical Service||120V, 230V|
|Input connection type||RJ45|
SURGE / NOISE SUPPRESSION
|Clamping voltage (RMS)||7.5|
DATALINE SURGE SUPPRESSION
|Telephone/DSL Protection Details||1 line|
|Cable (Coax) Protection||No|
|Network (Ethernet) Protection||Yes|
|Additional Dataline Protection||1-8|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
† Tripp Lite uses primary and third-party agencies to test its products for compliance with standards. See a list of Tripp Lite's testing agencies.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
[FAQ-1187] Will the DNET1 work with POE products?
The DNET1 does not work with POE products.[Last Updated: Nov 1, 2013]
Was this answer helpful?
Please let us know how we can fix this.
This product has a Lifetime limited warranty. Get more information
Software & Downloads
How can we improve the information on this page? Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.