The Cisco compatible logo signifies that Tripp Lite's product has undergone interoperability testing by Tripp Lite together with Cisco and a third-party test house based on testing criteria set by Cisco. Tripp Lite is solely responsible for the support and warranty of its product. Cisco makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to Tripp Lite's product or its interoperation with the listed Cisco product(s) and disclaims any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular use, or against infringement.
Cisco, the Cisco logo, and Cisco Systems are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and certain other countries.
Email a Page Link
6 outlet, 6ft cord, 2850 joules, 2-line coaxial, 1-line tel/modem, All-metal housing Isobar Surge Suppressor
- 6 outlets / 6-ft. cord
- 2850 joule rating
- Isolated Filter Banks / all-metal housing
- 2-line 2.2 GHz gold coaxial protection
- 1-line tel/modem surge protection
- $250,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (USA and Canada only)
Tripp Lite's ISOBAR6DBS Isobar Home/Business Theater Surge Suppressor provides premium protection--2850 joules--stopping damaging surges and filtering disruptive line noise so components perform at their peak! You can see and hear the difference: sharper, crisper video; deeper, fuller audio and longer component life spans. Perfect for small-to-medium home/business theater installations: high-definition TVs, satellite and A/V receivers, DVD/CD players and more. Exclusive Isolated Filter Banks eliminate noise interference between components. 6 outlets (with transformer spacing and plug-in safety covers), 2-line 2.2 GHz gold coaxial protection and 1-line tel/modem protection safeguard an entire home/business theater system. $250,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance coverage (USA and Canada only). Includes all-metal housing, three diagnostic LEDs, 6-ft. cord with a right-angle plug, 6-ft. coaxial cable and 6-ft. phone cord.
- 2850 joules surge suppression rating with EMI/RFI line noise filtering help components perform at their peak (sharper, crisper video; deeper, fuller audio and longer component life spans)
- $250,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (USA and Canada only) covers connected components against surge damage...for life!
- Isolated Filter Banks eliminate interference between connected components
- All-metal housing safely withstands the strongest surges
- 6 surge-protected NEMA 5-15R AC outlets safeguard an entire home/business theater system
- Widely spaced outlets accommodate up to 3 transformers
- Four plug-in safety covers protect against accidental contact
- 2 sets of 2.2GHz gold coaxial protection to safeguard components on cable, satellite or antenna line (includes 6-ft gold coax cable)
- 1-line tel/modem surge protection (with included 6-ft. phone cord) safeguards personal video recorders (PVRs) on a single dial-up line.
- 6-ft. cord with right-angle NEMA 5-15P plug provides convenient location anywhere within a home/business theater system
- 3 diagnostic LEDs alert user to protection, line power and fault status
- Keyhole slots provide convenient wall or cabinet mounting
- Illuminated master switch provides one-touch power control over all components. Circuit breaker protects against dangerous system overload
- All-metal housing (black) stands up to the most demanding environments
- UL and cUL listed
- Perfect for small-to-medium home/business theater installations: high-definition TVs, satellite and A/V receivers, DVD/CD players and more
- ISOBAR6DBS Home/Business Theater Surge Suppressor
- 6 ft. gold coaxial cable
- 6 ft. phone cord
- Instruction manual with warranty information
|Intended Application||Home/Office, Computer Networks, Audio/Video|
|Frequency compatibility||50 / 60 Hz|
|Circuit Breaker (amps)||12|
|Outlet quantity / type||6 NEMA 5-15R|
|Transformer accommodation||Accommodates 3 transformers|
|Nominal Input Voltage(s) Supported||120V AC|
|Recommended Electrical Service||120V (110-125V)|
|Input connection type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Input plug features||Space-saving right angle input plug|
|Input cord length (ft.)||6|
|Input cord length (m)||1.8|
|Input cord gauge, type||14 gauge, SJT|
|Voltage compatibility (VAC)||120|
|Maximum Surge Amps||135000|
|Unit Carton UPC#||037332011213|
LEDS ALARMS & SWITCHES
|Switches||Combination AC circuit breaker and two position red illuminated on/off power switch|
|Diagnostic LEDs||PROTECTION PRESENT (green), LINE FAULT (red) and LINE OK (green)|
SURGE / NOISE SUPPRESSION
|AC suppression joule rating||2850|
|AC suppression response time||NM = 0 ns. CM = <1 ns|
|Protection modes||Includes full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G / H-G) line surge suppression|
|Clamping voltage (RMS)||140V|
|UL1449 let through rating||330V - UL verified|
|EMI / RFI filtering||Up to 40 dB40-80 dB|
DATALINE SURGE SUPPRESSION
|Telephone/DSL Protection Details||1 line|
|Cable (Coax) Protection||Yes|
|Cable (Coax) Protection Details||2 line|
|Network (Ethernet) Protection||No|
|Shipping Dimensions (HWD/in)||3 x 11.5 x 7|
|Shipping Dimensions (HWD/cm)||7.62 x 29.2 x 17.8|
|Shipping weight (lbs)||3.6|
|Shipping weight (kg)||1.6|
|Unit Dimensions (HWD/in)||2.5 x 9 x 3.5|
|Unit Dimensions (HWD/cm)||6.35 x 22.9 x 8.9|
|Unit weight (lbs)||2.8|
|Unit weight (kg)||1.27|
|Material of construction||Metal|
|Integrated keyhole mounting tabs||Keyhole mounting slots allow desk or wall mounting|
|AC line cord color||Black|
|Outlets center to center measurement||Distance between horizontal outlets = 39.45mm; Distance between vertical outlets = 39.30mm|
|Keyhole slot center to center measurement||Distance between horizontal tabs = 210.79mm; Distance between vertical tabs = 58.17mm|
|Appearance||Rugged all-metal corded strip format with high quality duplex receptacles|
|UL1449 3rd Edition (AC Suppression)||UL1449|
|UL1363 (Power Tap)||UL1363UL1363|
|FCC Part 68 (Communications)||FCC PFCC Part 68art 68|
|cUL / CSA (Canada)||cULcUL|
|Approvals||Exceeds IEEE 587 category A&B specifications|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
|Connected Equipment Insurance (U.S., Canada & Puerto Rico)||$250,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance|
† Tripp Lite uses primary and third-party agencies to test its products for compliance with standards. See a list of Tripp Lite's testing agencies.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
[FAQ-1106] How many isolated filterbanks are on the ISOBAR6DBS?
The ISOBAR6DBS has 3 isolated filter banks. [Last Updated: Nov 1, 2013]
Was this answer helpful?
Please let us know how we can fix this.
How can we improve the information on this page? Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.