100-ft. DVI Dual Link TMDS Cable (DVI-D M/M)
- For use with Dual or Single Link TMDS specified equipment
- Compatible with Flat Panel Displays, Digital CRT Displays and Projectors
- Provides bandwidth for resolutions up to 2560 x 1600
- High Speed Digital Transmission to 9.9Gbps
- Superior molded cables with foil/braid shielding for maximum EMI/RFI protection
- In most applications, a signal booster (B120-000) should be used with this cable to ensure a signal strong enough for your display.
- An alternate solution is to use a Tripp Lite DVI over Cat5 Extender (B140-101X) in place of a 100 ft. DVI cable and signal booster. Note that Tripp Lite's DVI over Cat5 Extender products support DVI Single Link resolutions only.
How can we improve the information on this page? Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.