The Cisco compatible logo signifies that Tripp Lite's product has undergone interoperability testing by Tripp Lite together with Cisco and a third-party test house based on testing criteria set by Cisco. Tripp Lite is solely responsible for the support and warranty of its product. Cisco makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to Tripp Lite's product or its interoperation with the listed Cisco product(s) and disclaims any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular use, or against infringement.
Cisco, the Cisco logo, and Cisco Systems are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and certain other countries.
Email a Page Link
Presentation Pro Remote Control
- 65-ft. RF range
- Gyroscopic technology
- 2-button mouse
- Laser pointer
- Audio controls
- Multi-switch modes (On/Off, Presentation & Gamer)
The Presentation Pro Remote Gyro allows you to control your mouse movement with a sweep of your hand. Its micro receiver has a storage place in the remote for easy transport. With RF, laser, mouse and audio controls in one sleek remote, it is an ideal tool for presenters and lecturers. Offering a range of 65 feet, the Presentation Remote Pro Gyro covers meeting rooms and lecture halls - and the gamer mode will allow the remote to be used in Window based flight simulator and similar games. There is no software to install - just plug the receiver into the USB port on your PC and it works within seconds.
- RF Connectivity: Works up to 65-ft. - even through walls and furniture.
- Gyroscopic Mouse Control: Provides complete two-button mouse capabilities.
- Laser Pointer: Highlights details of your presentation with ease!
- Audio Controls: Adjust system volume on the PC or Mac.
- Advanced Functions: Start and End presentations, or hide the slide (darken the screen) with a push of a button.
- Plug and Play: No software to install, just plug the receiver into the USB port and the remote begins to work within seconds.
- Pop In/Out Receiver: The RF receiver stores in the top of the remote when not in use.
- On-Off Switch: Prevents the battery from accidentally draining when the remote is being carried in your pocket or laptop bag.
- Gamer Mode: Easy to use gamer remote for many Microsoft Windows based simulator games.
- AAA Batteries: Easy to buy when you need to replace the batteries.
- Travel Pouch: Convenient drawstring carry pouch with small inner pocket.
- Windows Compatible: Designed for use on Windows 98SE, XP, Vista and Win 7.
- MAC: An available USB Port MAC OS 10.6.6 or later (F5 function key limited to presentation exit only)
- Controls PowerPoint and similar presentation software.
- Windows:An available USB port, Windows 98SE/Me/2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7
- MAC: An available USB port, MAC OS 10.6.6 or later (F5 function key limited to presentation exit only)
- Presentation Software: This remote control is designed for use with PowerPoint. It will also work with other presentation programs that use the same keystrokes as PowerPoint. The remote supports both Slide Show view and Presenter view within PowerPoint.
- Volume Control: Volume control buttons adjust system volume on a PC.
- Projectors: This remote is compatible with all brands of projectors.
- Remote with USB receiver
- Owner's manual
- Two AAA batteries for remote
- Travel pouch
|Signal Range (ft.)||65|
|Model Frequency||2.4 to 2.483 GHz ISM Band|
|Laser Pointer||Class 2; Maximum output = 1 mW, wavelength = 650 nm|
|Signal Range (m)||19.8|
|Product Overview||Keyspan-by-Tripp Lite Presentation Pro Remote Control|
|Unit Dimensions (HWD/in)||.89 x 1.5 x 4.27|
|Unit Dimensions (HWD/cm)||2.26 x 3.81 x 10.85|
|Unit weight (lbs)||.132|
|Unit weight (kg)||0.06|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||1-year limited warranty|
† Tripp Lite uses primary and third-party agencies to test its products for compliance with standards. See a list of Tripp Lite's testing agencies.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
I need the "DEL" key...
[FAQ-1126] What color is the laser on the PR-PRO4?
The laser is red. [Last Updated: Feb 21, 2014]
Was this answer helpful?
Please let us know how we can fix this.
This product has a 1-year limited warranty. Get more information
Software & Downloads
How can we improve the information on this page? Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.