TAA-Compliant SNMPWEBCARD for remote monitoring and control via SNMP, Web or telnet
- NEW firmware web-only version 12.06.0061 now available!
- Supports secure file transfer
- Supports SNMPv3, including SNMPv3 traps
- Java 6 and 7 WebUI support
- Improved performance
- Supports IPv6
- RADIUS Support (FreeRADIUS, TekRADIUS)
- Data and event logs can be setup to automatically send the log via email or HTTP post when the configurable log size (64-2048) is reached
- Enhanced Remote Syslog capability to define if event, data or accounting entries should be sent
- CLI interface that allows control and configuration through a network CLI interface, SSH or Telnet, or through a SNMPWEBCARD's serial configuration port
- Event actions
- Individual outlet events
How can we improve the information on this page? Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.