The Cisco compatible logo signifies that Tripp Lite's product has undergone interoperability testing by Tripp Lite together with Cisco and a third-party test house based on testing criteria set by Cisco. Tripp Lite is solely responsible for the support and warranty of its product. Cisco makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to Tripp Lite's product or its interoperation with the listed Cisco product(s) and disclaims any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular use, or against infringement.
Cisco, the Cisco logo, and Cisco Systems are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and certain other countries.
Email a Page Link
Tripp Lite's TLP76MSG offers reliable, GREEN surge technology that protects your computer and peripherals as well as the environment and your wallet. Energy-saving outlet configuration reduces energy waste (phantom loads) by cutting AC power to unused peripherals. The TLP76MSG has one always on outlet for those peripherals that need constant power like a fax machine, DVR or router. It also offer convenient, individual outlet switches that allow users to select which device is turned on and off. The TLP76MSG has 7 total outlets, 6 foot cord and diagnostic LEDs to warn of wiring problems and suppressor damage. Network-grade AC suppression rated at 1080 joules shields equipment from surges and line noise. Designed with an attractive cool gray suppressor housing, the TLP76MSG can accommodate up to 4 transformer plug outlets offering convenient protection of desktop computer equipment and accessories. $25,000 connected equipment insurance (USA and Canada Only).
- Energy-saving green outlets allow individual outlet control using illuminated power switches for cutting power to peripherals not in use.
- Six green outlets have their own illuminated ON/OFF switch for cutting power to peripherals when they are not in use. One "Always On" outlet provides continuous power for devices such as DVRs (TiVo), cable and satellite boxes, modems, routers and fax machines.
- In addition to the individual illuminated outlet switches, an illuminated Master Switch controls power to all outlets (except the Always On outlet) at once. It can override other "ON" settings to cut power to all switched outlets at once.
- Protected (Green) LED assures protection is present & Always On (Red) LED indicates that the Always On outlet is receiving power.
- 1080 joules surge suppression rating with EMI/RFI line noise filtering help components perform at their peak (sharper, crisper video; deeper, fuller audio and longer component life spans).
- Ideal for any desktop, network or home computing application requiring AC protection
- TLP76MSG ECO-SURGE Home/Business Theater Surge Suppressor
- Instruction manual with warranty information
|Intended Application||Green (Energy Saving)|
|Output Volt Amp Capacity (VA)||120|
|Output Watt Capacity (watts)||1800|
|Frequency compatibility||60 Hz|
|Outlet quantity / type||7 x NEMA 5-15R|
|Outlet Type||Single row of right angle outlets|
|Transformer accommodation||Supports 1 large transformer without covering remaining outlets, accepts up to 4 transformers total|
|Nominal Input Voltage(s) Supported||120V AC|
|Recommended Electrical Service||120V (110-125V)|
|Input connection type||NEMAP - NEMA5-15P|
|Input cord length (ft.)||6|
|Input cord length (m)||1.83|
|Input cord gauge, type||14 AWG, 3 COND, SJT|
|Voltage compatibility (VAC)||120|
|Maximum Surge Amps||72000|
LEDS ALARMS & SWITCHES
|LED Indicators||Protected (Green)" & Always On Receptacle (Red)|
|Switches||1 x Lighted Master Switch & 6 x Lighted Receptacle Switches|
SURGE / NOISE SUPPRESSION
|AC suppression joule rating||1080|
|AC suppression response time||< 1 ns|
|Protection modes||Includes full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G / H-G) line surge suppression.|
|Clamping voltage (RMS)||150|
|UL1449 let through rating||400v|
|EMI / RFI filtering||Up to 40dB|
|Shipping Dimensions (HWD/in)||17.2 x 4.24 x 2|
|Shipping Dimensions (HWD/cm)||43.69 x 10.77 x 5.08|
|Shipping weight (lbs)||1.76|
|Shipping weight (kg)||0.80|
|Unit Dimensions (HWD/in)||1.40 x 3.40 x 15|
|Unit Dimensions (HWD/cm)||3.56 x 8.64 x 38.1|
|Unit weight (lbs)||1.54|
|Unit weight (kg)||0.70|
|Material of construction||Plastic|
|Integrated keyhole mounting tabs||Keyhole mounting slots enable wall mounting|
|AC line cord color||Cool Gray|
|Green & high efficiency features||Individually controllable outlets|
|UL1449 3rd Edition (AC Suppression)||UL1449 3rd Edition|
|UL1363 (Power Tap)||UL1363|
|cUL / CSA (Canada)||cUL|
|Approvals||Exceeds IEEE 587 category A&B specifications|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
|Connected Equipment Insurance (U.S., Canada & Puerto Rico)||$25,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance|
† Tripp Lite uses primary and third-party agencies to test its products for compliance with standards. See a list of Tripp Lite's testing agencies.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This TLP76MSG will support up to 15 amps (1800 watts)--typical household circuits max out at 15 amps.
So really in order not to trip the breakers on the surge suppressor or the wall circuit for that matter, you would need to find the draw of the microwave over and the toaster oven before moving forward.
If less than the 15 amps separate or together, I would highly suggest a surge suppressor to protect the equipment against spikes and surges.
Hope this helps!
This product has a Lifetime limited warranty. Get more information
Software & Downloads
- Owner's Manual for ECO Surge Suppressors 933114[pdf - 294 Kb]
How can we improve the information on this page? Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.