The Cisco compatible logo signifies that Tripp Lite's product has undergone interoperability testing by Tripp Lite together with Cisco and a third-party test house based on testing criteria set by Cisco. Tripp Lite is solely responsible for the support and warranty of its product. Cisco makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to Tripp Lite's product or its interoperation with the listed Cisco product(s) and disclaims any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular use, or against infringement.
Cisco, the Cisco logo, and Cisco Systems are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and certain other countries.
Email a Page Link
Tripp Lite's TLP78TUSBG offers reliable, GREEN surge technology that protects your computer and peripherals as well as the environment and your wallet. Energy-saving outlet configuration reduces energy waste (phantom loads) by cutting AC power to unused peripherals. Convenient, multiple programmable timers allow users to set the exact time a device is turned on and off. The unit has 2 separate banks of outlets so you can program up to 20 timer options. It also provides 2 separate USB charging ports with a maximum of 1 AMP per port. Perfect for charging smart phones, MP3 Players and Tablet PCs. The TLP78TUSBG has 7 total outlets, 8 foot cord and diagnostic LEDs to warn of wiring problems and suppressor damage. Network-grade AC suppression rated at 2100 joules shields equipment from surges and line noise. Designed with an attractive cool gray suppressor housing, the TLP78TUSBG provides 1 designated transformer outlet but can accommodate up to 4 transformer plug outlets offering convenient protection of desktop computer equipment and accessories. $150,000 connected equipment insurance (USA and Canada Only).
- Energy-saving outlet configuration reduces energy waste (phantom loads) by cutting AC power to unused peripherals
- Programmable timer controls the output based on user settings. The timer can be set to automatically power connected ON and OFF based on time of day and day of the week for up to 20 possible timer settings.
- Two sets of timer-controlled outlet banks allow the user to connect equipment with varying timer settings.
- Two USB charging ports capable of delivering up to 1.0 amps per port (2.0 amps max) providing enough power to charge the most demanding devices capable of charging via USB.
- 2100 joules surge suppression rating with EMI/RFI line noise filtering help components perform at their peak (sharper, crisper video; deeper, fuller audio and longer component life spans)
- 7 surge-protected NEMA 5-15R AC outlets safeguard and entire home/business theater system while accommodating up to 4 large transformers
- 2 diagnostic LEDs alert user to protection and grounded status
- Lighted on/off switch with integrated circuit breaker - protects against dangerous system overload
- $150,000 connected equipment insurance (USA and Canada Only)
- Perfect for small-to-medium home/business, lighting installations, entertainment systems, satellite and A/V receivers, DVD/CD players and more
- TLP78TUSBG Eco Home/Business Theater Surge Suppressor
- Instruction manual with warranty information
|Intended Application||Green (Energy-Saving)|
|Output Volt Amp Capacity (VA)||15|
|Output Watt Capacity (watts)||1875|
|Frequency compatibility||60 Hz|
|Outlet quantity / type||7 NEMA 5-15R|
|Outlet Type||NEMA 5-15R|
|Transformer accommodation||1 designated transformer outlets but can accommodate up to 4|
|Nominal Input Voltage(s) Supported||120V AC|
|Recommended Electrical Service||120V (110-120V)|
|Input connection type||NEMAP - NEMA5-15P|
|Input cord length (ft.)||8|
|Input cord length (m)||2.44|
|Input cord gauge, type||14 AWG 3C SJT|
|Voltage compatibility (VAC)||120|
|Maximum Surge Amps||39000|
LEDS ALARMS & SWITCHES
|LED Indicators||Built-in LEDs confirm suppressor "protection present" (green) and "grounded" (red) status|
|Front panel LCD display||AM/PM LCD Clock|
|Switches||Combination AC circuit breaker and 2 position lighted on/off power switch|
SURGE / NOISE SUPPRESSION
|AC suppression joule rating||2100|
|AC suppression response time||< 1 ns|
|Protection modes||Includes full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G / H-G) line surge suppression.|
|Clamping voltage (RMS)||150|
|UL1449 let through rating||400|
|EMI / RFI filtering||up to 20dB|
DATALINE SURGE SUPPRESSION
|Cable (Coax) Protection||No|
|Network (Ethernet) Protection||No|
|Shipping Dimensions (HWD/in)||13.38 x 6.37 x 1.96|
|Shipping Dimensions (HWD/cm)||33.99 x 16.18 x 4.98|
|Shipping weight (lbs)||1.94|
|Shipping weight (kg)||0.88|
|Unit Dimensions (HWD/in)||1.56 x 3.54 x 11.22|
|Unit Dimensions (HWD/cm)||3.96 x 8.99 x 28.50|
|Unit weight (lbs)||1.87|
|Unit weight (kg)||0.85|
|Material of construction||plastic|
|AC line cord color||gray|
|Outlets center to center measurement||Distance between standard outlets = 28.5mm; Distance between standard outlet and transformer outlet = 57mm|
|Green & high efficiency features||Schedulable daily hours of economy mode operation|
|UL1449 3rd Edition (AC Suppression)||UL1449 3rd Edition|
|UL1363 (Power Tap)||UL1363|
|FCC Part 68 (Communications)||FCC Part 68|
|cUL / CSA (Canada)||cUL|
|Approvals||exceeds IEEE 587 category A&B specifications|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
|Connected Equipment Insurance (U.S., Canada & Puerto Rico)||$150,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance|
† Tripp Lite uses primary and third-party agencies to test its products for compliance with standards. See a list of Tripp Lite's testing agencies.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This product has a Lifetime limited warranty. Get more information
Software & Downloads
- Owner's Manual for Eco Surge Suppressors 933085[pdf - 893 Kb]
How can we improve the information on this page? Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.