The Cisco compatible logo signifies that Tripp Lite's product has undergone interoperability testing by Tripp Lite together with Cisco and a third-party test house based on testing criteria set by Cisco. Tripp Lite is solely responsible for the support and warranty of its product. Cisco makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to Tripp Lite's product or its interoperation with the listed Cisco product(s) and disclaims any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular use, or against infringement.
Cisco, the Cisco logo, and Cisco Systems are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and certain other countries.
Email a Page Link
USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter, 10/100/1000
- Create a network port on a computer via USB
- PC / MAC compatible
- Compliant with USB 3.0 specifications
Tripp Lite's U336-000-R USB 3.0 Ethernet Adapter allows your computer to instantly connect to a 10/100/1000 Mbps network through a USB port - no need to open up your computer case to add an internal Ethernet card. The adapter's compliance with USB 3.0 (5Gbps) ensures true 10/100/1000 Mbps network speed without any compromise. Furthermore, the adapter is compact and is USB bus-powered; requires no external power adapter.
- Compliant with USB 3.0 specifications
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3 (10Base-T) and 802.3u (100Base-TX) standards
- Supports IEEE 802.3az ( Energy Efficient Ethernet )
- Supports IPv4 and IPv6 pack Checksum Offload Engine ( COE ) to reduce CPU loading
- Supports both full-duplex and half-duplex operations
- Supports suspend mode and remote wakeup via link-up and magic packet
- Powered by USB port - no external power adapter required
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 32/64 compliant
- MAC OS X 10.6 - 10.9 compliant
- IBM-Compatible Pentium 233Mhz or faster PC or MAC
- 64MB RAM or more
- One available USB 3.0 port
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, MAC OS X 10.6 - 10.9 ( Supports 32 or 64 bit systems )
- U336-000-R USB 3.0 to Ethernet Adapter
- CD ( Driver and Quick Start Guide )
- Quick Start Guide
|Intended Application||Creates an Ethernet port on a Computer|
|Unit Dimensions (HWD/in)||2.60"L x 0.90"W x 0.60"H|
|Unit Dimensions (HWD/cm)||6.60 x 2.27 x 1.52|
|Unit weight (lbs)||0.06|
|Unit weight (kg)||0.03|
|Operating Temperature||10 - 40C|
USB 3.0 B (MALE)
|Certifications||802.3; 802.3u; 802.3az; USB 3.0|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||1-year limited warranty|
† Tripp Lite uses primary and third-party agencies to test its products for compliance with standards. See a list of Tripp Lite's testing agencies.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
For additional information please reach out to our main product support team at 773-869-1233 option 3 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the meantime, if driver information is required please reach out to our main product support team at 773-869-1233 option 3 or email@example.com.
5-ft. Cat5e 350MHz Snagless Molded Cable (RJ45 M/M) - Gray
10-ft. Cat5e 350MHz Snagless Molded Cable (RJ45 M/M) - Gray
5-ft. Cat5e 350MHz Molded Cable (RJ45 M/M) - Gray
10-ft. Cat5e 350MHz Molded Cable (RJ45 M/M) - Gray
5-ft. Cat6 Gigabit Snagless Molded Patch Cable (RJ45 M/M) - Gray
10-ft. Cat6 Gigabit Snagless Molded Patch Cable (RJ45 M/M) - Gray
6 ft. USB 3.0 Super Speed Extension Cable ( A Male to A Female )
10 ft. USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Extension Cable ( A Male to A Female )
USB 3.0 SuperSpeed 4-Port Hub
USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Charging Hub - 2 x USB3.0, 4 x USB 2.0, 1 x 2AMP Charging port
This product has a 1-year limited warranty. Get more information
Software & Downloads
- Owner's Manual for U336-000-R USB 3.0 to Ethernet Adapter 933219[pdf - 316 Kb]
- U336-000-R Mac OS X 10.6 through 10.8 Driver v1.7.0[zip - 66 Kb]
- U336-000-R Mac OS X 10.9 Driver v1.0.0[zip - 49 Kb]
How can we improve the information on this page? Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.