The Cisco compatible logo signifies that Tripp Lite's product has undergone interoperability testing by Tripp Lite together with Cisco and a third-party test house based on testing criteria set by Cisco. Tripp Lite is solely responsible for the support and warranty of its product. Cisco makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to Tripp Lite's product or its interoperation with the listed Cisco product(s) and disclaims any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular use, or against infringement.
Cisco, the Cisco logo, and Cisco Systems are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and certain other countries.
Email a Page Link
Direct Plug-In Isobar Surge Protector with 2 outlets and Black All-Metal Housing
Model Number: ULTRABLOK
- 2 outlets/direct plug-in design
- 1410 joule rating—more joules mean more protection!
- Black all-metal housing with diagnostic LEDs
- Isolated filter banks remove damaging line noise
- $10,000 Insurance for connected equipment (USA & Canada only)
- Lifetime warranty
For more than 20 years, America's leading companies have trusted Tripp Lite's Isobar Premium surge and noise suppressors to protect sensitive computer, networking and telecom equipment. With more than 18 million satisfied customers, the ISOBAR remains the world's #1 selling premium surge suppressor. Loaded with a generous combination of high-quality components, near indestructible all-metal case and unique noise filtration system, Isobars offer the highest levels of protection. Robust surge suppression circuits with sine wave tracking offer extreme levels of protection against the heaviest surge conditions. Isobar's unique protection system combines large torroidal chokes, HF/VHF capacitors and multiple metal oxide varistors that remove high-level surges and EMI/RFI interference. The ULTRABLOK offers 2 outlets arranged with standard wall socket spacing in a cordless direct plug-in format. Mounting tabs allow permanent connection via duplex switch plate screw. Surge suppression rated at 1410 joules/48,000 amps offers high-grade protection. Diagnostic LEDs confirm power availability, line fault and protection status. $10,000 Ultimate Lifetime connected equipment Insurance (USA and Canada Only). PLUG/OUTLETS: Input - NEMA 5-15P; Output - 2 NEMA5-15R ELECTRICAL: 120V AC, 50/60Hz, 15A (Requires NEMA 5-15R wall receptacle) SUPPRESSION: AC: 140V RMS Clamping/1410 joules/48,000 amps FORMAT: Direct plug-in, receptacle mount form factor
- Tripp Lite's ISOBAR is the world's number one selling premium suppressor series with more than 18 million satisfied customers and a safety-tested history of 20+ years.
- 2 outlets with a direct plug-in design
- Surge energy absorption: 1410 joules/48,000 amps
- Diagnostic LEDs indicate "protection present" (green), "grounded" (red) and "line ok" (green)
- EMI/RFI noise filtering
- All-metal housing
- $10,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (USA and Canada Only) covers connected equipment
- Ideal for premium AC protection for personal computers with peripherals, network and CAD/CAM/CAE workstations, internetworking accessories, telecommunications systems, point of sale equipment, audio/video and home theater systems in any home, office or industrial application.
- ULTRABLOK premium surge suppressor
- Instruction manual and warranty information
|Intended Application||Home/Office, Travel|
|Frequency compatibility||50 / 60 Hz|
|Circuit Breaker (amps)||15|
|Outlet quantity / type||2 NEMA 5-15R|
|# of Outlets||2|
|Nominal Input Voltage(s) Supported||120V AC|
|Recommended Electrical Service||120V (110-125V)|
|Input connection type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Input cord length details||Direct plug-in|
|Voltage compatibility (VAC)||120|
|Unit Carton UPC#||037332010476|
LEDS ALARMS & SWITCHES
|Diagnostic LEDs||PROTECTION PRESENT (green), LINE FAULT (red) and LINE OK (green)|
SURGE / NOISE SUPPRESSION
|AC suppression joule rating||1410|
|AC suppression response time||NM = 0 ns. CM = <1 ns|
|Protection modes||Includes full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G / H-G) line surge suppression|
|Clamping voltage (RMS)||140|
|AC suppression surge current rating||48,000 amps|
|AC suppression components used||Metal oxide varistors, toroidal balanced chokes and VHF capacitors|
|Safe thermal fusing||Prevents unsafe conditions during extreme extended overvoltages and catastrophic occurences|
|EMI / RFI filtering||40-80 dB|
|Immunity||Conforms to IEE 587 / ANSI C62.41|
DATALINE SURGE SUPPRESSION
|Cable (Coax) Protection||No|
|Network (Ethernet) Protection||No|
|Shipping Dimensions (HWD/in)||5 x 3.75 x 2.5|
|Shipping Dimensions (HWD/cm)||12.7 x 9.53 x 6.35|
|Shipping weight (lbs)||1|
|Shipping weight (kg)||0.45|
|Unit Dimensions (HWD/in)||4 x 2.5 x 2.5|
|Unit Dimensions (HWD/cm)||10.16 x 6.35 x 6.35|
|Unit weight (lbs)||.8|
|Unit weight (kg)||0.36|
|Material of construction||Metal|
|Form factors supported||Direct plug-in format with retaining bracket supports wall mounting directly to a standard AC wall socket|
|Appearance||Attractive, all-black color scheme|
|UL1449 3rd Edition (AC Suppression)||Tested to UL1449 3rd Edition by ETL|
|cUL / CSA (Canada)||Approved for Canada by ETL|
|Approvals||Exceeds IEEE 587 category A&B specifications|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
|Connected Equipment Insurance (U.S., Canada & Puerto Rico)||$10,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance|
† Tripp Lite uses primary and third-party agencies to test its products for compliance with standards. See a list of Tripp Lite's testing agencies.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
2. The Specification sheet states that the unit suppresses EMI/RFI from 40-80 dB. What is the noise frequency range used for those values?
This product has a Lifetime limited warranty. Get more information
Software & Downloads
- Owner's Manual for Direct Plug-In Surge Suppressors 932908[pdf - 153 Kb]
- Owner's Manual for Isobar Direct Plug-In Surge Suppressors 931239[pdf - 75 Kb]
How can we improve the information on this page? Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.