The Cisco compatible logo signifies that Tripp Lite's product has undergone interoperability testing by Tripp Lite together with Cisco and a third-party test house based on testing criteria set by Cisco. Tripp Lite is solely responsible for the support and warranty of its product. Cisco makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to Tripp Lite's product or its interoperation with the listed Cisco product(s) and disclaims any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular use, or against infringement.
Cisco, the Cisco logo, and Cisco Systems are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and certain other countries.
Email a Page Link
6-Outlet Isobar Surge Protector with 6-ft Cord and 2-Line Tel/Modem Protection
Model Number: ISOTEL6ULTRA
- 6 outlets/6-ft cord
- 3330 joule rating—more joules mean more protection!
- All-metal housing with diagnostic LEDs
- Isolated filter banks remove damaging line noise
- 2-line tel/modem surge protection
- $50,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico only)
- Lifetime warranty
For more than 20 years, America's leading companies have trusted Tripp Lite's Isobar Premium surge and noise protectors to protect sensitive computer, networking and telecom equipment. With more than 18 million satisfied customers, the Isobar remains the world's #1 selling premium surge protector. Loaded with a generous combination of high quality components, near indestructible all-metal case, unique noise filtration system and built-in single line phone suppression for modems, the Isobar/Isotel series offers the highest level of protection attainable in a multi-outlet strip. Robust surge suppression circuits with sine-wave tracking offer extreme levels of protection against the heaviest surge conditions exceeding IEEE 587 category A & B specifications and reducing 6,000V test surges to harmless levels under 35 volts. Isobar's unique protection system combines large toroidal chokes, ferrite rod-core inductors, HF/VHF capacitors and multiple layers of metal oxide varistors into exclusive isolated filter banks that remove EMI/RFI interference, even noise generated by other pieces of connected equipment. ISOTEL6ULTRA offers 6 outlets arranged in three filter banks to prevent system crashes, reboots and performance problems common when noisy system peripherals are powered off and on. Surge suppression rated at 3330 joules/92,000 amps offers network-grade protection. Widely spaced NEMA 5-15R outlets accommodate up to 4 large transformer plugs without blocking outlets. Pair of RJ11 jacks offer dual phone line surge suppression for modems, fax machines and cordless phones. Diagnostic LEDs confirm power availability, line fault and protection status. Includes 6 foot AC line cord with space-saving angled input plug, keyhole mounting tabs and a set of 4 child safety covers.
PLUG/OUTLETS: Input: NEMA 5-15P/Output: 6 NEMA5-15R/6-ft. AC line cord
ELECTRICAL: 120V AC, 50/60Hz (Requires NEMA 5-15R wall receptacle)
SUPPRESSION: AC: 140V RMS Clamping/3330 joules/92,000 amps PHONE: Two line protection starts at 260V
- Tripp Lite's ISOBAR/ISOTEL is the world's #1 selling premium protector series with more than 18 million satisfied customers and a safety-tested history of 20+ years
- Robust surge suppression with sine-wave tracking protects against the heaviest of surge conditions, exceeding IEEE category A&B specifications and reducing 6,000V test surges to harmless levels less than 35 volts
- Multi-component suppression circuits combine toroidal chokes, ferrite rod-core inductors, HF/VHF capacitors and multiple layers of metal oxide varistors into exclusive isolated filter banks that remove EMI/RFI interference, even noise from other pieces of connected equipment
- Two phone line surge suppression protects modems, fax machines and cordless phones (4 wire, two line, RJ11 jacks)
- 6 outlets arranged in three filter banks prevent system crashes, reboots and performance problems common as noisy peripherals are powered off and on
- Network grade surge suppression rated at 3330 joules/92,000 amps
- Widely spaced outlets accommodate up to 4 large transformer plugs without blocking outlets
- 3 LED indicators confirm surge protector operation and site wiring status, plus warning of protector or electrical fault conditions
- Lighted power switch with integrated 12 amp circuit breaker offers power control and overload protection
- 6 foot AC line cord with space-saving angled input plug
- Keyhole mounting tabs for installation in a variety of applications
- Set of 4 outlet covers safely seal off unused outlets
- 120V AC, 50/60Hz electrical compatibility
- $50,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico only)
- Ideal for premium AC and phone line protection for personal computers with peripherals, network and CAD/CAM/CAE workstations, internetworking accessories, telecommunications systems, point of sale equipment, audio/video and home theater systems in any home, office or industrial application.
- ISOTEL6ULTRA Surge Protector
- RJ11 telephone cable
- Set of 4 outlet safety covers
- Instruction manual with warranty information
|Frequency Compatibility||50 / 60 Hz|
|Circuit Breaker (amps)||12|
|Transformer Accommodation||Supports up to 4 large transformer plug accessories without covering remaining outlets|
|Nominal Input Voltage(s) Supported||120V AC|
|Recommended Electrical Service||120V (110-125V)|
|Input Connection Type||NEMA 5-15P input plug|
|Input Plug Features||Space-saving right angle input plug|
|Input Cord Length (ft.)||6|
|Input Cord Length (m)||1.83|
|Voltage Compatibility (VAC)||120|
|Maximum Surge Amps||135000|
LEDS ALARMS & SWITCHES
|Switches||Combination AC circuit breaker and two position red illuminated on/off power switch|
|Diagnostic LEDs||PROTECTION PRESENT (green), LINE FAULT (red) and LINE OK (green)|
SURGE / NOISE SUPPRESSION
|AC Suppression Joule Rating||3330|
|AC Suppression Response Time||NM = 0 ns. CM = <1 ns|
|Protection Modes||Includes full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G / H-G) line surge suppression|
|Clamping Voltage (RMS)||140|
|AC Suppression Surge Current Rating||97,000 amps (36,000 NM / 61,000 CM)|
|AC Suppression Components Used||Metal oxide varistors, toroidal balanced chokes, ferrite rod-core inductors and VHF capacitors.|
|Safe Thermal Fusing||Prevents unsafe conditions during extreme extended over-voltages and catastrophic occurrences|
|UL1449 Let Through Rating||330V|
|IEEE587 Cat. A Ringwave Let-Through||Less than 35 volts|
|EMI / RFI Filtering||40-80 dB|
|Isolated Filter Banks||Unique isolated filter bank design offers additional filtering between each duplex pair of outlets on the strip to prevent electrical noise interference between connected loads. Includes 3 filter banks.|
|Immunity||Conforms to IEE 587 / ANSI C62.41|
DATALINE SURGE SUPPRESSION
|Telephone/DSL Protection Details||2 line|
|Cable (Coax) Protection||No|
|Network (Ethernet) Protection||No|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||11.5 x 7 x 3|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / cm)||29.21 x 17.78 x 7.62|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||2.8|
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.27|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / in.)||2.5 x 7 x 3.50|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / cm)||6.35 x 17.78 x 8.89|
|Unit Weight (lbs.)||2.3|
|Unit Weight (kg)||1.04|
|Material of Construction||Metal|
|Integrated Keyhole Mounting Tabs||Metal end caps are fitted with keyhole mounting tabs for wallmount installation|
|Housing Color||Light Gray|
|Color (AC Line Cord)||Light Gray|
|Outlets Measurement (Center to Center)||Distance between horizontal outlets = 39.45mm; Distance between vertical outlets = 38.89mm|
|Keyhole Slot Mounting Measurement (Center to Center)||171.35mm|
|UL1449 3rd Edition (AC Suppression)||Tested to UL1449 3rd Edition by ETL|
|FCC Part 68 (Communications)||FCC Part 68|
|cUL / CSA (Canada)||Approved for Canada by ETL|
|Industry Canada (Communications)||Industry Canada|
|Approvals||Exceeds IEEE 587 category A&B specifications|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
|Connected Equipment Insurance (U.S., Canada & Puerto Rico)||$50,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance|
† Tripp Lite uses primary and third-party agencies to test its products for compliance with standards. See a list of Tripp Lite's testing agencies.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The telephone number is 773-869-1233 option 3 and email is email@example.com.
If looking for a surge suppressor with more lines check out TLP808TEL:
8 outlets, 8 ft cord, 3 telephone lines 1 in/2 out.
For additional information please reach out to our presales applications team at 773-869-1234 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This product has a Lifetime limited warranty. Get more information
Software & Downloads
- Owner's Manual for Isobar Surge Suppressors 932920[pdf - 328 Kb]
Tripp Lite has a policy of continuous improvement. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
How can we improve the information on this page? Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.