Model Number: CS32USB
32-Device USB Charging Station Cabinet with Sync for iPad and Android Tablets, Wall-Mount and Cart Options, Black
- Fast 2.4A USB charging, syncing and storage for 32 devices
- Locking steel cabinet with flow-through ventilation
- Adjustable device dividers and integrated cord management
- Ships fully assembled and mounts to wall, desk, table or floor
- Detachable 10 ft. power cord
The CS32USB 32-Device USB Charging Station Cabinet provides fast charging, convenient syncing, secure storage and cord management for up to 32 iPad, Android, Surface and Kindle tablets. It also charges mobile phones and other USB devices. It’s ideal for education, office, commercial, retail, industrial and healthcare environments.
32 USB ports deliver the fastest charging supported by each device, up to 2.4A per port. The charging station also supports wired and wireless syncing, including syncing while charging.
The steel cabinet provides comprehensive device protection. It has a powder-coated finish and locks with the included keys to prevent device theft, damage or tampering. Flow-through ventilation prevents overheating, the coated shelves prevent scratches and scuffs, and the charging station also provides clutter-free organization of devices and cabling.
The charging station is easy to configure. It ships fully assembled and supports mounting to a wall, desk, table, counter or floor. The front door opens 180 degrees for clear access, and removable dividers accommodate thicker devices. You can also convert the charging station to a mobile cart with Tripp Lite’s CSHANDLEKIT accessory.
- 32 USB ports provide fastest charging supported by each device, up to 2.4A per port
- Perfect for iPad, Android, Surface and Kindle tablets
- Also charges mobile phones and other USB devices
- Detachable 10 ft. AC input cord
- USB sync uplink port connects to host computer for wired syncing
- Also compatible with wireless syncing
- Supports simultaneous syncing and charging(up to 1.5A per port during wired syncing)
- Sturdy steel construction and powder-coated finish provide long-term durability
- Door locks with included keys to prevent device theft, damage or tampering
- Flow-through ventilation prevents devices from overheating
- Coated shelves shield devices from scratches and scuffs
- Ships fully assembled
- Supports mounting to wall, desk, table, counter or floor
- Door opens 180 degrees for unrestricted device and service access
- Removable dividers accommodate thicker devices
- Firmware upgrade port for future updates
- Converts to mobile cart with optional CSHANDLEKIT accessory
- CS32USB 32-Device USB Charging Station Cabinet
- (2) Keys for door lock
- Detachable 10 ft. AC input cord
- Owner’s manual
Frequently Asked Questions
The Tripp Lite USB Charging Stations are capable of syncing the connected devices when a host computer with the appropriate application is connected to the USB charging module. Please see the owner’s manual for any limitations to this ability as well as instructions for making appropriate connections. Please note that diversity in the makes/models of the devices being charged as well as differences in sync protocols may affect the ability to accommodate this functionality.
A power cable is supplied with the charging unit. USB cables for syncing/charging are supplied by the user. For sync functionality, a certified USB cable (USB-A/USB-MiniB) is required for the connection between the host computer and the USB syncing/charging module. For the connection between the USB syncing/charging module and the devices to be synced/charged, we recommend the cables provided by the device manufacturer or cables that are USB 2.0 certified and meet the specifications of the device manufacturer. Many inexpensive third-party cables are not robust enough to take frequent charge/sync usage, or are not properly shielded or configured. Tripp Lite offers a wide selection of certified cables to meet users’ specific needs. Please see our website for more information.
There are many variables that will go into the time needed for charging. The simple answer is that it will vary depending upon the sync/charge state of the individual devices connected to the Tripp Lite 16/32/48 port USB charging station. When a variety of makes and models of devices are connected, the maximum time should be determined by the device that has the largest battery capacity/sync capacity and the lowest charge/synchronization level.
This will be determined by the manufacturer of the devices being synced on the Tripp Lite 16/32/48 Port USB Charging Station. The only requirement of the Tripp Lite 16/32/48 Port USB Charging Station is that the host computer have a USB 2.0 port.
Yes. The host computer may have as great as a 127 USB device limit per host controller. Please see the Owners’ Manual for the host computer. Other requirements include multiple USB ports on the host computer and proximity between the host computer and the targeted Tripp Lite 16/32/48 Port USB Charging Stations.
Additional FAQs may be available on the CS32USB model support page.
- Tablet/Chromebook Charging Stations Brochure 953472 (English)
- Chromebook Accessories Flyer 95344C (English)
- Chromebook & Tablet Charging Station Carts & Cabinets Product Announcement Flyer 953473 (English)
- Tripp Lite Charging Stations Secure and Charge Tablets at Visitation Catholic School Case Study (English)
- Tablet Charging Stations
- How to Sync Devices to a Host Computer
- How to Secure, Organize, and Charge Mobile Devices
Find more products by tag: