Model Number: P936-000
40 Pin F IDE to Serial ATA (SATA) Drive Adapter Converter
- Convert existing IDE Drives to a SATA Controller
- Serial ATA (SATA) Data & Power Cable Included
Tripp Lites P936-000, Serial ATA (SATA) to IDE converter, allows a standard parallel ATA hard disk drive, CD-ROM, CD-RW, DVD ROM, DVD + RW, etc, to be used with Serial ATA Controller cards or motherboards with Serial ATA ports, and meets the specification of Serial ATA 1.0 interface.
Simply plug the 40-pin side of the adapter into the IDE drive 40-pin connector, and attach power and SATA cables to the appropriate connections...no software to load.
- Easily connect IDE/ATA Drives to a SATA Controller
- Compliance with Serial ATA Gen 1.0.
- Master/slave device emulation support.
- Supports PIO mode 0~4.
- Supports Ultra DMA mode 0~7.
- Supports UDMA data transfer rates of up to 150MBps
- Supports ATAPI Packet command set.
- Supports 48-bit LBA addressing.
- Supports additional ATA command for serial ATA SCR access.
- Serial ATA power save mode supported
- Serial ATA BIST operation.
- Supports hot-plugging
- Supports any operating system when a PC with available IDE hard disk and SATA controller are used
- Serial ATA to IDE Converter x 1
- Serial ATA Cable x 1
- Power supply cable x 1
- User's Manual x 1
No accessories are available for this model.
- Digital Signage & Display Solutions Brochure 953471 (English)
- Display Solutions Brochure 230V (English) Global
Find more products by tag: