48U SmartRack Wide Standard-Depth Rack Enclosure Cabinet with doors, side panels & shock pallet packaging
- 30" (750mm) wide and 42" (1050mm) deep 48U enclosure with doors and side panels
- Ships fully assembled on shock pallet with loading ramps
- 4 interior vertical posts with unthreaded square hole openings
- Massive front to rear ventilation capacity
- 3000 lbs (1360.8 kgs) stationary / 2250 lbs (1020.6 kgs) rolling load capacity
- Locking, removable, reversible front and rear doors
- Locking, removable side panels keyed alike with doors
- Meets all enclosure requirements towards PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) Compliance
- 5-year limited warranty
Wide version of our standard 48U SmartRack Enclosure but ships mounted on a special pallet that features additional reinforcement and shock-absorbing material. The pallet's protective cushion safeguards the enclosure and the precision components it contains during re-shipping. Reinforced pallets and reusable packaging provide the flexibility to fully configure rack enclosures in a centralized location and safely re-ship them to remote sites, saving significant service costs. They also allow the freedom to custom-configure enclosures with network and server hardware along with UPS systems, PDUs, KVM switches and a variety of other devices prior to final installation. At the desired location the SR48UBWDSP1 can be easily maneuvered with its preinstalled casters and can be secured by adjusting the preinstalled levelers.
The SR48UBWDSP1 is 750mm wide (30") compared to the standard 600mm wide (24") This extra width allows for high density equipment installations. It allows cable management and PDU mounting off to the sides of the rack in order to keep these items out of the airflow for proper cooling.
The SR48UBWDSP1 houses 3000 lbs (1360.8 kgs) of standard 19-inch rack equipment in 48U. Its front and rear pairs of vertical rails have square mounting holes that are adjustable in quarter-inch increments from 4 to 37 inches. Adjustment is quick and an easy-view depth index ensures consistent rail placement without requiring time-consuming measurements. Each rack space within the enclosure is numbered for ready reference.
The top panel of the SR48UBWDSP1 is vented to help remove warm air from the enclosure and draw in cool air by convection. the top panel includes ports for cable routing, and can be quickly removed without tools. The facilitate cable access, the SR48UBWDSP1 is open-bottom.
All components of the SR48UBWDSP1 are grounded to the enclosure frame. Front and rear threaded grounding points are provided for connection to the facility earth ground. The removable front and rear doors feature quick-release ground wires.
The SR48UBWDSP1 comes with a 5-year product warranty. As part of the SmartRack family it is compatible with Tripp Lite's extensive range of rackmount accessories, enabling you to customize your solution to meet any requirements.
- This special version of Tripp Lite's SR48UBWD SmartRack Enclosure ships mounted on a "shock pallet" that features additional reinforcement and shock-absorbing material for safe loading and re-shipping
- Heavy-duty ramps (included) allow enclosure to be rolled on and off the pallet during configuration
- Shipping Capacity: shock-pallet supports up to 1250 lbs (566.9 kgs) (281 lbs (127.5 kgs) SmartRack Enclosure weight + up to 969 lbs (439.5 kgs) of additional equipment), enabling safe loading and re-shipping
- Final Installation Capacity: SmartRack Enclosure supports up to 3000 lbs (1360.8 kgs) of equipment stationary and 2250 lbs (1020.6 kgs) rolling.
- Ships fully assembled for rapid deployment and roll into place on heavy-duty pre-installed casters. (Casters are removable)
- Front and rear sets of equipment mounting rails adjust in 1/4" increments. Adjustment is quick and convenient. The easy-view depth index ensures consistent rail placement without requiring time-consuming measurements.
- Toolless accessory mounting rails (2 rails per enclosure) include slots for quick installation of compatible PDUs and vertical cable managers. Mounting slots are arranged in an industry-standard pattern compatible with a wide variety of accessories. Each rail can accommodate two vertical PDUs or cable managers side-by-side (four items per enclosure).
- Enclosure includes mounting hardware of 50 pieces of M6 cage nuts and 50 pieces of M6 screws.
- Textured powder coat finish for tough resistance to environmental concerns such as deployment in warehouses.
- Massive front to rear ventilation capacity. 65+% open space in door perforation pattern meets or exceeds server manufacturer requirements.
- Maximum usable internal depth of 37 inches (front to rear rail).
- Front door is locking, reversible and removable.
- Rear doors are locking and reversible. Split rear door design reduces clearance requirements for service entry allowing the enclosure to be placed closer to a wall.
- Locking removable side panels are 'half size' to make them smaller and lighter improving ease of installation and servicing. Two side panels per side (4 panels total). Side panels are keyed alike to the front and rear doors.
- Built in baying tabs allow enclosures to be combined securely in rows. Center-to-center width can be set at 750mm or 30" to match standard data center floor tiles.
- Leveling feet extend to allow enclosure to be positioned on uneven floors. Levelers are removable.
- Convenient grounding system. All components are grounded to the enclosure frame which includes multiple connections for facility ground. Front and rear doors include quick-release ground wires.
- Open bottom for cable access.
- Top panel has generous cable access holes. Panel can be removed toollessly in seconds without having to disconnect cables first.
- Included stabilizing brackets are used for shipment and can be reattached at the bottom of the enclosure frame on the inside or outside of the rack.
- Meets all enclosure requirements towards PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) Compliance
- Compatibility with airflow optimization accessories as well as cable management accessories.
|Device Compatibility||Patch Panel; Network Switch; UPS; Server|
|Factory Preset Rack Depth (in.)||27.75|
|Maximum Device Depth (in.)||37|
|Minimum Device Depth (in.)||4|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||95.00 x 26.00 x 45.00|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||397.00|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / in.)||89 x 29.53 x 43|
|Unit Weight (lbs.)||343|
|Weight Capacity - Rolling (lbs.)||2250|
|Weight Capacity - Stationary (lbs.)||3000|
|Number of Vertical Mounting Rails||4|
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
|Grounding Lug||Front and Back door frames|
|Built-in Cable Management||No|
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
|Approvals||EIA/ECA-310-A, IEC 60297-3-100|
|Certification & Compliance||CE (Europe); RoHS; UL 60950-1|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||5-year limited warranty|
Questions & Answers
More Q&As may be available on the SR48UBWDSP1 model support page.
|UPSHDEARKIT||Heavy-Duty 2-post Front Mounting Ear Kit|
Network Panels & Jacks
|N052-012||12-Port 1U Rack-Mount Cat5e 110 Patch Panel, 568B, RJ45 Ethernet, TAA|
|N052-024||24-Port 1U Rack-Mount Cat5e 110 Patch Panel, 568B, RJ45 Ethernet, TAA|
|N052-048||48-Port 2U Rack-Mount Cat5e 110 Patch Panel, 568B, RJ45 Ethernet, TAA|
|N054-024||24-Port 1U Rack-Mount Cat5e Feedthrough Patch Panel, RJ45 Ethernet, TAA|
|N250-024-LP||24-Port Cat6/Cat5 Low Profile Feed-Through Patch Panel, 1U Rack-Mount/Wall-Mount, TAA|
|N252-012||12-Port 1U Rack-Mount Cat6/Cat5 110 Patch Panel 568B, RJ45 Ethernet, TAA|
|N252-024||24-Port 1U Rack-Mount Cat6/Cat5 110 Patch Panel, 568B, RJ45 Ethernet, TAA|
|N252-024-HU||24-Port 0.5U Rack-Mount Cat6/Cat5 110 Patch Panel 568B, RJ45 Ethernet, TAA|
|N252-048||48-Port 2U Rack-Mount Cat6/Cat5 110 Patch Panel, 568B, RJ45 Ethernet, TAA|
|N252-048-1U||48-Port 1U Rack-Mount Cat6/Cat5 High Density 110 Patch Panel, 568B, RJ45 Ethernet, TAA|
|N490-016-LCLC||16-Port Fiber Patch Panel, 1U (LC/LC), Multimode or Singlemode|
|N490-016-SCSC||16-Port Fiber Patch Panel, 1U (SC/SC), Multimode or Singlemode|
|N490-016-STST||16-Port Fiber Patch Panel, 1U (ST/ST), Multimode or Singlemode|
|SR1UBRUSH||1U Cable Pass-Through Panel with Brush Strip|
|SR1UPANEL10||1U Blanking Panel Kit, Toolless-Mounting, 10 pieces|
|SR1UPANEL50||1U Blanking Panel Kit, Toolless-Mounting, 50 pieces|
|SRBOLTDOWN||SmartRack Bolt-Down Kit - Secures stabilizing brackets or plates to facility floor|
|SRCAGENUT5MM||SmartRack Square Hole Hardware Kit with 50 M5 screws and washers|
|SRCAGENUTS||SmartRack Square Hole Hardware Kit with 50 M6 screws and washers|
|SRCAGENUTS1224||SmartRack Square Hole Hardware Kit with 50 pcs 12-24 screws and washers|
|SRCASTERHDKIT||SmartRack Heavy-Duty Rolling Caster Kit, 4 pack|
|SRCOMBO||SmartRack Door Handles with Combination Lock - 2-pack for front and rear doors with bypass key|
|SREXTENDER||SmartRack Rack Enclosure Extension Frame - Increases rack external & maximum mounting depth|
|SRSHELF2P||SmartRack 2U Cantilever Fixed Shelf (60 lbs / 27.2 kgs capacity; 18-in. / 457 mm depth.)|
|SRSHELF2P1U||SmartRack 1U Cantilever Fixed Shelf (40 lbs / 18.1 kgs capacity; 12-in. / 305 mm depth.)|
|SRSHELF4PHD||SmartRack Heavy-Duty Fixed Shelf (250 lbs / 113.4 kgs capacity; 26 in/660 mm depth)|
|SRSHELF4PKYBD||SmartRack Keyboard Shelf (25 lbs / 11.3 kgs capacity; 16 in / 406 mm depth)|
|SRSHELF4PSL||SmartRack Standard Sliding Shelf (50 lbs / 22.7 kgs capacity; 28.3 in/719 mm depth)|
|SRSHELF4PSLHD||SmartRack Heavy-Duty Sliding Shelf (200 lbs / 90.7 kgs capacity; 28.3 in/719 mm depth.)|
|SRSTABILIZE||SmartRack Anti-Tip Stabilizing Plate Kit - Provides extra stability for standalone enclosures|
|SRSWITCH||SmartRack Magnetic Door Switch Kit for front and rear doors; requires ENVIROSENSE, TLNETEM, E2MTHDI or E2MTDI|
|SRTHERMDUCT||SmartRack Thermal Duct Kit for SmartRack Enclosures|
Server Rack Cooling
|SRFAN3U||SmartRack 3U Fan Panel - 3-120V high-performance fans; 210 CFM; 5-15P plug|
|SRFANROOF||SmartRack Roof-Mounted Fan Panel - 6-120V high-performance fans; 630 CFM, 5-15P plug|
|SRXFAN3U||SmartRack 3U Fan Panel - 3 208-240V high-performance fans; 315 CFM; C14 inlet|
|SRXFANROOF||SmartRack Roof-Mounted Fan Panel - 6 208/240V high-performance fans; 420 CFM; C14 inlet|
Rack Cooling Accessories
|SRFILTER||SmartRack Enclosure Filter Kit|
|SRGASKET||SmartRack Airflow Optimization Kit|
|SRCABLEDUCT1U||SmartRack 1U Horizontal Cable Manager - Finger duct with cover|
|SRCABLEDUCT1UHD||SmartRack 1U High Capacity Horizontal Cable Manager - Finger duct with dual-hinge cover|
|SRCABLEDUCT2UHD||SmartRack 2U High Capacity Horizontal Cable Manager - Finger duct with dual-hinge cover|
|SRCABLEDUCTVRT||SmartRack 6 ft. (1.83 m) Vertical Cable Manager - Double finger duct with cover & toolless mounting|
|SRCABLELADDER||SmartRack 10-ft. x 1-ft. (3 m x 0.3 m) Cable Ladder, 2 sections - SRCABLETRAY/SRLADDERATTACH needed|
|SRCABLERING1U||SmartRack 1U Horizontal Cable Manager - Flexible ring type|
|SRCABLERING2U||SmartRack 2U Horizontal Cable Manager - Flexible ring type|
|SRCABLERINGVRT||SmartRack 6 ft. (1.83 m) Vertical Cable Manager - Flexible ring type & toolless mounting|
|SRCABLETRAY||SmartRack Roof-Mounted Cable Trough - Provides cable routing and power/data cable segregation|
|SRCABLETRAYEXP||SmartRack Roof-Mounted Cable Trough Vertical Expansion Plates - Requires SRCABLETRAY|
|SRCABLEVRT3||SmartRack 3-in. (7.62 cm) Wide High Capacity Vertical Cable Manager - Double finger duct|
|SRVRTBAR48||SmartRack 48U Vertical Cable Management Bars|
|SRVRTRAIL23||SmartRack 23 in. Wide Mounting Rail Kit|
Documents & Downloads
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.