8-Port 1U Rack-Mount DVI / USB KVM Switch with Audio and 2-port USB Hub
- NetController 8-Port, 1U rackmount KVM switch
- Control 8 computers via a single DVI monitor and USB keyboard/mouse
- Control up to 64 computers by cascading up to 8 additional B043-DUA8-SL KVM switches
- Compatible with all major operating systems
- 3-year limited warranty
Order P759 Series cables separately, in 6-ft. (1.83 m), 10-ft. (3.05 m), and 15-ft. (4.57 m) lengths.
- Directly connect up to 8 computers with DVI, USB, and audio.
- Expand the number of connected computers by cascading an additional level of KVM switches.
- Supports 2.1 Channel Stereo Audio and microphone.
- (x2) USB 2.0 ports for sharing peripherals among connected computers.
- USB hub functionality can be unbinded from the KVM, allowing users to access one computer while the USB hub focus remains on another computer.
- Switch between connected computers via pushbuttons or hotkey commands.
- DVI-I Single-Link supports digital video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200, and analog video resolutions up to 2048 x 1536.
- Auto Scan mode lets users scan connected computers without having to manually switch between them.
- Multi-platform support – compatible with all major operating systems.
- Plug and play setup – no software installation required.
- Supports EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) transmission to connected computers for optimal display performance.
- Supports HDMI and VGA monitors with appropriate adapters...see "System Requirements"
- Includes mounting hardware for 19” rackmount installations.
- Power supply includes international plug adapters (North America, Europe, U.K. and Australia)
- DVI , HDMI*, or VGA** monitor
- USB mouse and keyboard
- Computer with a DVI or VGA* port
- Computer with a USB port
- P759-Series DVI-D/USB/Audfor each connected computer
- Microphone with a 3.5 mm Male connector (if using the microphone feature)
- Speakers with a 3.5 mm Male connector (if using the speaker feature)
- Compatible with all major operating systems
*Requires DVI to HDMI adapter
**Requires a DVI to VGA adapter
- B043-DUA8-SL KVM Switch
- External Power Supply (Input: 100-240V, 50/60Hz, 0.8A; Output: 9V, 2A)
- International plug adapters (North America, Europe, U.K. and Australia)
- Rackmount Hardware
- Owner’s Manual
|AC Adapter||Input: 100-240V, 50/60Hz, 0.8A / Output: 9V, 2A|
|Technology||DVI; Stereo Audio; USB; USB 2.0 (High Speed)|
|Max. Distance (Between any 2 Units)||15ft (4.6m)|
|Max Number of Ports (Entire Chain)||64|
|Voltage Compatibility (VAC)||100; 110; 120; 127; 200; 208; 220; 230; 240|
|External Power Supply Plug(s)||NEMA 1-15P North America; CEE 7/16 Schuko; BS 1363 UK; AS/NZS 3112 Australia|
|External Power Supply Input Specs (V / Hz / A)||100-240V / 50/60Hz / 0.8A|
|External Power Supply Output Specs (V / A)||9V / 2A|
|External Power Supply Cord Length (ft.)||6|
|External Power Supply DC Barrel Connector Specs||OD: 5.5 x 2.1 x 10mm, Positive Pin, Negative Sleeve|
|External Power Supply Certifications||CE; FCC; UL; cUL; TUV; GS; BS; RCM; CB|
USER INTERFACE, ALERTS & CONTROLS
|LED Indicators||Green (Selected PC)|
|Material of Construction||Steel|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||2.80 x 17.30 x 11.50|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||4.90|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / in.)||1.8 x 16 x 3.9|
|Unit Packaging Type||Box|
|Unit Weight (lbs.)||3.00|
|Operating Temperature Range||32 to 104 F (0 to 40 C)|
|Storage Temperature Range||-4 to 140 F (-20 to 60 C)|
|Relative Humidity||0%-90% RH, Non-Condensing|
|Power Consumption (Watts)||8.7|
|IP Remote Access||No|
|PC/Server Connections||DVI; USB|
|Side A - Connector 1||(8) DVI-I (FEMALE)|
|Side A - Connector 2||(8) USB B (FEMALE)|
|Side A - Connector 3||(16) 3.5MM (FEMALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||DVI-I (FEMALE)|
|Side B - Connector 2||(2) USB A (FEMALE)|
|Side B - Connector 3||(2) 3.5MM (FEMALE)|
|Computer Keyboard and Mouse Interface||USB|
|Computer Monitor Interface||DVI-I Single-Link|
|Console Keyboard and Mouse Interface||USB|
|Console Monitor Interface||DVI-I Single-Link|
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
|Number of Users||1|
|On-Screen Display (OSD)||No|
|Port Selection||Pushbutton; Hotkey|
|Max Supported Video Resolution||1920 x 1200 @60Hz|
|USB Hub Ports||Yes|
|Number of USB Hub Ports||2|
|USB Specification||USB 2.0 (up to 480 Mbps)|
|Cat5 KVM Switch||No|
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
|Certifications||Tested to CE, FCC, RoHS, REACH|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||3-year limited warranty|
|WEXT1G||1-Year Extended Warranty and Technical Support for Select Tripp Lite Products – Includes UPS Battery Coverage if Applicable|
|WEXT2G||2-Year Extended Warranty and Technical Support for Select Tripp Lite Products – Includes UPS Battery Coverage if Applicable|
|WEXT3G||3-Year Extended Warranty and Technical Support for Select Tripp Lite Products – Includes UPS Battery Coverage if Applicable|
Resources & Downloads
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.