HDMI to DVI Adapter Cable (M/M), 20 ft. (6.1 m)
Creates a pure bi-directional digital connection between a DVI-enabled source and an HDMI-enabled display or an HDMI-enabled source and DVI-enabled display.
- Premium double shielded digital video cable protects against EMI/RFI noise.
- Gold plated connectors and contacts provide optimal signal transfer.
- Supports high-def video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 @60Hz (1080p).
- Supports a bandwidth up to 5Gbps
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
Tripp Lite's 20-ft. (6.09 m) DVI - HDMI ( High Definition Multimedia Interface ) cable allows interconnection between digital display devices, such as DTV's ( Digital Television ), Plasma displays, LCD TV's, and projectors, to Digital source devices, such as Digital Set-Top boxes, DVD/DVD-R players, and AV receivers. HDMI DTV's will display video received from existing DVI-equipped products, and DVI-equipped TVs will display video from HDMI sources. HDMI technology uses a much more compact and user-friendly connector than the existing DVI connector. The HDMI specification handles higher-bandwidth, uncompressed video, and multi-channel digital audio, all in one neat cable solution. (DVI-HDMI cable supports digital video only).
- 20-ft. (6.09 m) DVI to HDMI Adapter Cable
- Creates a pure bi-directional digital connection between a DVI-enabled source and an HDMI-enabled display or an HDMI-enabled source and a DVI-enabled display.
- Gold plated connectors and contacts provide optimal signal transfer
- Premium Double-Shielded HDMI compliant cable protects against outside noise (EMI/RFI)
- Impedance matched twisted pair construction reduces cross-talk and interference
- Supports High-Definition (HD) video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 @60Hz (1080p).
|Cable Jacket Color||Black|
|Cable Length (ft.)||20|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||9.00 x 7.00 x 0.50|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||0.85|
|Side A - Connector 1||HDMI (MALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||DVI-D SINGLE LINK (MALE)|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
Documents & Downloads
Useful Web Pages
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.