DVI-D to VGA Active Adapter Converter Cable, 1920x1200, 6-in. (15.24 cm)
- Converts a DVI-D digital signal to a VGA analog signal for greater device compatibility
- Supports computer resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 and HD up to 1080p for high-quality images
- Features plug-and-play installation; does not require software or drivers
- Works with VGA cables up to 100-ft. (30.5 m) for flexibility in monitor placement
- Includes a USB Micro-B cable if power is needed
- 3-year limited warranty
- Use your current VGA monitor with your newer DVI computer to eliminate the need for a new display
- Use a VGA projector with your DVI computer to give a presentation
- DVI-D to VGA Active Adapter Converter Cable, 6 in.
- USB to USB Micro-B Cable, 3-ft. (0.91 m)
- Quick Start Guide
|Cable Length (ft.)||0.5|
|Cable Length (in.)||6.0|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||5.30 x 4.80 x 1.60|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||0.40|
|Side A - Connector 1||DVI-D SINGLE LINK (MALE)|
|Side A - Connector 2||USB A (MALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||HD15 (FEMALE)|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||3-year limited warranty|
Resources & Downloads
Declarations of Conformity
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.