AT Serial Modem Gold Cable (DB25 to DB9 M/F), 6 ft. (1.83 m)
- Superior molded cables with foil-shielding for maximum EMI/RFI protection
- Gold-plated connectors provide superior conductivity
- Use to connect your computers serial port to an external modem
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
6-ft. (1.83 m) serial modem cable. DB25M to DB9F. Superior molded cables with built-in strain relief ensures the cable will last a very long time. Foil-shielding provide maximum EMI/RFI protection. Gold plated connectors and gold plated copper contacts offer superior conductivity.
- Superior molded cables with built-in strain relief ensures cable will last a very long time
- Foil-shielding provide maximum EMI/RFI protection
- Gold plated connectors and gold plated copper contacts offer superior conductivity
- Hayes compatible external modem with a Female DB25 port.
- Computer with an available DB9 Male serial port
- 6-ft. (1.83 m) Serial Modem Cable DB9F/25M
|Cable Jacket Color||Black|
|Cable Length (ft.)||6|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||0.50 x 4.60 x 7.80|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||0.40|
|Side A - Connector 1||DB9 (FEMALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||DB25 (MALE)|
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.