Cat6a 10G Certified Pre-Terminated Copper Trunk Assembly (6x RJ45 M/F), Blue, 10 ft. (3.05 m)
Factory-terminated copper trunk assembly combines 6 certified Cat6a cables to save time, space and money. Ideal for data centers and other areas where quick installation and consistent network connection are important.
- 100% factory-terminated, -bundled and -tested
- 6 certified Cat6a cables per bundle
- Male and female RJ45 connectors
- 23 AWG solid conductor wire with CMR-rated PVC jacket
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 standards
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
The N261-010-6MF-BL Augmented Cat6/Cat6a Pre-Terminated Copper Trunk Bundle (M/F) makes installation a breeze and saves you time, space and money. All termination, bundling and testing is done at the factory, so almost anyone can do the installation in your data center in less time. Six certified and channel-tested Cat6a cables are bundled together, which cuts down on cable clutter in your cabinet. Ends feature an unshielded female RJ45 keystone jack and a male RJ45 plug with gold-plated 50µ contacts.
Designed for easy patching in switches and patch panels, this 10-ft. (3.05 m) assembly is constructed using 23 AWG solid conductor wire with a blue CMR-rated PVC jacket. Black mesh tubing keeps the cable neat, and 18-inch breakout legs are labeled on the ends for quick identification. System components meet or exceed ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 category requirements for performance. Backward compatible with Cat6 and Cat5e installations too.
- 100% terminated, bundled and tested at the factory
- Ideal for data centers and other areas where quick installation and consistent network connection are important
- Designed for easy connection in switches and patch panels
- Saves time, space and labor costs
- Unshielded female RJ45 keystone jack
- Male RJ45 plug with gold-plated 50µ contacts
- 23 AWG solid conductor wire
- Blue CMR-rated PVC jacket
- Black mesh tubing keeps cables neat
- 18 in. breakout legs labeled on ends for quick ID
Fully Compliant and Compatible
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 category requirements for performance
- Backward compatible with Cat6 and Cat5e installations
|Cable Jacket Rating||CMR|
|Conductor Material||Solid Copper|
|Cable Length (ft.)||10|
|Cable Length (in.)||120|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||17.00 x 14.00 x 0.50|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||3.09|
|Network Compatibility||10 Gbps|
|Side A - Connector 1||(6) RJ45 (MALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||(6) RJ45 (FEMALE)|
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.