Cat6a 10G Certified Pre-Terminated Copper Trunk Assembly (6x RJ45 M/F), Blue, 6 ft.
- 100% factory-terminated, -bundled and -tested
- 6 certified Cat6a cables per bundle
- Male and female RJ45 connectors
- 23 AWG solid conductor wire with CMR-rated PVC jacket
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 standards
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
Designed for easy patching in switches and patch panels, this six-foot assembly is constructed using 23 AWG solid conductor wire with a blue CMR-rated PVC jacket. Black mesh tubing keeps the cable neat, and 18-inch breakout legs are labeled on the ends for quick identification. System components meet or exceed ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 category requirements for performance. Backward compatible with Cat6 and Cat5e installations too.
- 100% terminated, bundled and tested at the factory
- Ideal for data centers and other areas where quick installation and consistent network connection are important
- Designed for easy connection in switches and patch panels
- Saves time, space and labor costs
- Unshielded female RJ45 keystone jack
- Male RJ45 plug with gold-plated 50µ contacts
- 23 AWG solid conductor wire
- Blue CMR-rated PVC jacket
- Black mesh tubing keeps cables neat
- 18 in. breakout legs labeled on ends for quick ID
Fully Compliant and Compatible
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 category requirements for performance
- Backward compatible with Cat6 and Cat5e installations
- N261-006-6MF-BL Augmented Cat6/Cat6a Pre-Terminated Copper Trunk Bundle (M/F), 6 ft.
|Cable Length (ft.)||6|
|Cable Length (in.)||72|
|Cable Length (cm)||182.9|
|Cable Jacket Rating||CMR|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||17.00 x 14.00 x 0.50|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||1.94|
|Side A - Connector 1||(6) RJ45 (MALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||(6) RJ45 (FEMALE)|
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
Resources & Downloads
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.