Keyspan by Tripp Lite Easy Presenter Wireless Remote Control, White, 60-ft. Range
- Keyspan wireless presentation remote designed to work with PowerPoint, Keynote, Adobe Director, etc.
- 60+ ft. RF range
- Laser pointer
- Audio controls
- 1-year limited warranty
Keyspan-by-Tripp Lite's Easy Presenter Remote Control provides complete PowerPoint and Keynote control -- including audio control -- plus a laser pointer. It's feature set, simplicity and affordability make it an attractive solution for presenters in business and education.
- RF Connectivity: Works to 60 ft or more -- even through walls and furniture
- Laser Pointer: Highlight details of your presentation with ease
- Audio Control: Volume and mute buttons control sound
- Plug & Play: No software to install, just plug it in and it works within seconds
- Travel Pouch: Convenient for carrying the remote and receiver
- Launch presentation (F5)
- Slide forward
- Slide back
- Black screen
- Quit presentation (ESC)
- Volume up
- Volume down
- Laser pointer
- Previous Slide (Left Triangle Button) - Page Up - Moves to previous slide in slideshow
- Next Slide (Right Triangle Button) - Page - Moves to next slide in slideshow
- Volume Up (Up Triangle Button) - System Volume Up Key - Raises the volume level on your computer
- Volume Down (Down Triangle Button) - System Volume Down Key - Lowers the volume level on your computer
- Mute (Speaker Button) - System Mute Key - Mutes all sounds on your computer
- Black Screen (Black Square Button) - B - Blacks screen during a slideshow. Press again to un-black screen
- F5 - F5 -Starts slideshow mode. NOTE for Mac Users: Install optional software to enable F5 to start slideshow mode in PowerPoint/Keynote (See "Help & Downloads" tab)
- ESC - ESC - Stop slideshow
- Laser Button (Red Circle Button) - None or n/a - Press to turn on laser pointer
An available USB port;
Windows 98SE/Me/2000/XP/Windows 7
- Mac OS:
An available USB port;
Mac OS 9.1 or later;
Mac OS X (10.1.5 or later);
Mac OS X (10.6.2)
Requires Mac OS X (10.3 or later) for volume control;
Requires Mac OS X (10.3 or later) and installation of driver to start PowerPoint or Keynote using the F5 button on the remote
- Presentation Software: This remote control is designed for use with PowerPoint and Keynote. It will also work with other presentation programs that use the same keystrokes as PowerPoint. The remote supports both Slide Show view and Presenter view within PowerPoint.
- Multi-Media Software: Volume control buttons adjust system volume on a PC or Mac.
- Projectors: This remote is compatible with all brands of projectors.
- USB Receiver
- Remote's Battery (type CR2032)
- Travel Pouch
- Printed Quick Start
|Model Frequency||433 Mhz|
|Laser Pointer||Class 2; Maximum output = 1 mW, wavelength = 650 nm|
|Product Overview||Keyspan-by-Tripp Lite Easy Presenter Remote Control|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||2.50 x 4.60 x 9.00|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||0.20|
|Signal Range (ft.)||60|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||1-year limited warranty|
Frequently Asked Questions
Additional FAQs may be available on the PREZ1 model support page.
|WEXT1A||1-Year Extended Warranty and Technical Support for Select Tripp Lite Products – Includes UPS Battery Coverage if Applicable|
|WEXT2A||2-Year Extended Warranty and Technical Support for Select Tripp Lite Products – Includes UPS Battery Coverage if Applicable|
|WEXT3A||3-Year Extended Warranty and Technical Support for Select Tripp Lite Products – Includes UPS Battery Coverage if Applicable|
Resources & Downloads
- PR-EZ1 Wireless Presentation Remote
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.