Plug-Lock Inserts (C14 power cord to C13 outlet), Blue, 100 pack
- PLC13BL Plug-lock inserts keep C14 power cords connected to C13 outlets
- Prevents accidental disconnection of network hardware during routine rack maintenance
- Universal compatibility, no special cables, outlets or special PDU hardware required
- BLUE color inserts ship in packages of 100, more colors available
- 2-year limited warranty
Tripp Lite PLC13BL BLUE color Plug-lock inserts prevent accidental disconnection of C14 plug-in power cords from C13 output receptacles. IEC 60320 plug-in electrical cords are frequently loose-fitting and are often subject to accidental disconnection during routine network maintenance. To prevent critical equipment plugs from getting knocked loose, place a Plug-lock insert over any C14 input cord and connect it to any C13 outlet. The insert strengthens the connection of the plug to the outlet, keeping critical equipment plugged-in and running during routine rack access and maintenance.
Plug-lock inserts provide a no-clutter alternative to common zip-tie cord retention schemes and a low cost answer to expensive proprietary locking plug and outlet hardware. PLC13BL Plug-lock inserts ship in packages of 100.
- Tripp Lite PLC13BL Plug-lock inserts prevent accidental disconnection of C14 plug-in power cords from C13 outlets
- BLUE color PLC13BL inserts ship in packages of 100 pieces
- Corrects loose-fitting IEC60320 power connections that could lead to accidental disconnection of power cables
- Plug-lock inserts strengthen the connection of any C14 plug-in device to any C13 outlet, keeping vital network equipment plugged in and running during routine rack access and maintenance
- Universal compatibility ensures proper fit and enhanced plug retention when used with any standard C14 plug and C13 outlet combination; no proprietary cables or outlets required
- Simple installation, just place a Plug-lock insert over any C14 equipment power cord and plug it in
- Pull tabs enable safe retraction of the insert from powered C13 outlets
- Plug-lock inserts provide a no-clutter alternative to common zip-tie cord retention schemes and prevents reliance on lesser elegant remedies involving duct tape, electrical tape or super glue
- High strength PA66 nylon UL94 material with V2 flame rating
|Accessory Type||Plug-Lock Insert|
|Accessory Class||PDU Accessories|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||3.60 x 12.30 x 8.60|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||1.10|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / in.)||1.25 x 1.2 x .9|
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
|Certification & Compliance||RoHS; REACH; CE (Europe); FCC (USA)|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||2-year limited warranty|
Documents & Downloads
Declarations of Conformity
- PDU Plug Lock Insert
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.