T1 Shielded RJ48C Crossover Cable (RJ45 M/M), 5 ft. (1.52 m) TAA
- 22AWG, 100ohm T1 Rated Cross-over Cable
- Connects your T1 CSU/DSU
- Meets ANSI T1.403 Cabling Requirement
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
- Tripp Lite's T1, RJ45-RJ45 , ( RJ48C ) Cross-over Patch Cables are constructed with premium Quabbin 9720, T1 certified cable
- Two individually shielded, 22AWG, 100ohm pairs, maximize the performance of your expensive T1 circuits and equipment
- Cross-over wiring configuration available in 3-ft. (0.91 m), 5-ft. (1.52 m), 7-ft. (2.13 m), and 10-ft. (3.05 m) lengths
- Custom lengths available...consult your reseller
- Also available in Straight-through wiring configuration...see Tripp Lite N265- Series T1 patch cables.
|Cable Jacket Rating||CMR|
|Conductor Material||Solid Copper|
|Cable Length (ft.)||5|
|Cable Length (in.)||60|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||12.00 x 10.00 x 0.50|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||0.19|
|Side A - Connector 1||RJ45 (MALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||RJ45 (MALE)|
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.