15-Pin SATA (Female) to 4-Pin (Male) Power Cable - 26 AWG, 6 in.
- Connects a SATA drive’s 15-pin power port to a standard internal 4-pin Molex power supply
- Compatible with 2.5 in. and 3.5 in. SATA drives
- 4-Pin (Male) connector is pass through to avoid taking up a power supply connector
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
- Use power from your computer via its LP4 connection to operate your SATA drive with a desktop computer or server containing multiple drives
- P944-06I 15-Pin SATA (Female) to 4-Pin (Male) Power Cable, 6 in.
|Maximum Input Amps||0|
|Cable Length (ft.)||0.5|
|Cable Length (in.)||6|
|Cable Length (cm)||15.24|
|Color||Black; Red; Yellow|
|Number of Conductors||0|
|Power Cord Jacket Type||Null|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||5.30 x 3.90 x 0.50|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||0.14|
|Side A - Connector 1||15 PIN SATA POWER (FEMALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||4 PIN (MALE)|
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
Resources & Downloads
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.