VGA Monitor Y Splitter Cable (HD15 M/2xF), 1 ft. (0.31 m)
- Splits the VGA/XVGA signal providing simultaneous display of the same image on two monitors
- HD15 Male splits to 2 HD15 Female
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
Tripp Lite's 1-ft. (0.31 m) VGA/XVGA Monitor "Y" Splitter cable provides an inexpensive alternative for splitting the video signal from your PCs VGA port to two monitors (up to 800 x 600) that use standard 15-pin plugs. Perfect for laptops to display on a separate, larger monitor. Use for short distance applications only. For higher resolution monitors, use P516-001-HR. For applications that require longer distances and highest resolution, see Tripp Lite B114-002-R, powered 2-Port Splitter, or, B114-004-R, powered 4-Port Splitter.
- HD15 Male to 2 x HD15 Female w/Hex Nuts
- Molded, double-shielded construction for maximum EMI/RFI protection
- Two monitors display the image from one PC
- Inexpensive solution for presentations
- PC/MAC with 15-pin Female VGA CPU port
- 1-ft. (0.31 m) VGA/XVGA Splitter Cable
|Cable Jacket Color||Black|
|Cable Length (ft.)||1|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||0.25 x 6.30 x 7.50|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||0.30|
|Side A - Connector 1||HD15 (MALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||(2) HD15 (FEMALE)|
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.