Duplex Singlemode 8.3/125 Fiber Patch Cable (SC/ST), 1M (3 ft.)
- Premium PVC 8.3/125 micron singlemode patch cables
- Attenuation loss meets or exceeds the latest industry standards
- Twice the bandwidth throughput of multimode cable
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
Tripp Lite's 1-meter, singlemode duplex fiber optic SC/ST patch cable is manufactured from 8.3/125 zipcord fiber. The cable has ST connectors on one end, SC on the other, a PVC jacket, and is FDDI and OFNR rated. Duplex singlemode fiber is most commonly used in LAN applications.
- Manufactured from 8.3/125 duplex (zipcord) fiber - PVC Jacket
- Length: 1-meter. Connectors: 2 ST and 2 SC connectors on each end
- Insertion loss testing performed on every connector (0.2db typical) and provided with cable
- Beveled edge on ends of glass makes insertion of plug a breeze
- Fiber made from glass (not a polymer)
- Fiber optic distributed data interface (FDDI) rated
- OFNR (riser rated)
- Any fiber optic hardware or NIC card requiring singlemode duplex cable with SC/ST connectors.
- 1-meter Duplex Singlemode Fiber Patch Cable, SC/ST
|Clad Diameter||125 micron|
|Core Diameter||8.3 micron|
|Number of Fibers||2|
|Cable Length (ft.)||3.3|
|Cable Length (in.)||39.4|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||9.00 x 7.00 x 0.50|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||0.06|
|Side A - Connector 1||SC DUPLEX (MALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||ST DUPLEX (MALE)|
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
|Approvals||FDDI and OFNR rated|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
Resources & Downloads
Useful Web Pages
- Fiber Optic Patch Cables
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.