Cat6 Gigabit Snagless Molded (UTP) Ethernet Cable (RJ45 M/M), Purple, 5 ft. (1.52 m)
- Meets Cat6 cabling standards.
- Meets most current industry standards including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801, and ETL (Category 6, draft 11)
- Drastically reduce impedance and structural return loss compared to standard 100Mhz wire.
- Snagless boots protect the locking tabs on the RJ45 connectors from being damaged during installation
- Feature molded connectors with integral strain relief. Rated for 550 MHz/1 Gbps communication.
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
- Meets Cat6 cabling standards
- Premium cabling for category 6, category 5e and category 5 applications
- Length: 5-ft. / Color: Purple / Connectors: RJ45 Male
- Drastically reduce impedance and structural return loss compared to standard 100MHz wire
- High-quality copper wire and a staggered-pin plug design to keep near-end crosstalk levels to a minimum
- Feature molded connectors with integral strain relief
- Snagless design protects the locking tabs on the RJ45 connectors from being damaged or snapped off during installation
- PVC 4-pair stranded UTP
- Deliver stable performance up to 550MHz/1 Gbps communication
- Meets most current industry standards including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (category 6 draft 11)
- Available in other colors and lengths
- For 1000 Base-T (1Gbps Ethernet), 10/100 Base-T (Ethernet), 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice and Token Ring TYPE 3 applications as well as EIA/TIA applications.
- 5-ft. Cat6 Purple Gigabit Patch Cord Snagless Molded
|Cable Jacket Color||Purple|
|Cable Jacket Material||PVC|
|Cable Jacket Rating||CM|
|Cable Outer Diameter (OD)||6.0mm|
|Number of Conductors||4 Pair|
|Conductor Material||Stranded Copper|
|Conductor Gauge||24 AWG|
|Cable Length (ft.)||5|
|Cable Length (in.)||60|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||9.00 x 7.00 x 0.50|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||0.15|
|Operating Temperature Range||14 to 122 F (-10 to 50 C)|
|Storage Temperature Range||5 to 140 F (-15 to 60 C)|
|Operating Humidity Range||0% to 90% RH, Non-Condensing|
|Storage Humidity Range||0% to 90% RH, Non-Condensing|
|Bandwidth per TIA Standard||250 MHz|
|Maximum Bandwidth as Tested||500 MHz|
|Network Compatibility||1 Gbps (Gigabit)|
|IEEE Standards Supported||802.3an|
|Side A - Connector 1||RJ45 (MALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||RJ45 (MALE)|
|Wiring Configuration||EIA/TIA 568B|
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.