Cat3 25-Pair Telco Cable (RJ21 M/F), Gray, 25 ft. (7.62 m)
- 25ft, 26AWG Cat3 UTP copper cable for extending voice connections.
- Use with Telephone, PBX, IP Phone Systems
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
Tripp Lite's N152 series Telco cables are ideal for telephone, PBX, and IP Phone system applications. Constructed with 26AWG, solid conductor, Cat3 rated cable, and heavy duty metal backshells with Male to Female, RJ21, 50 pin connectors. EIA/TIA 568B color coded conductors. The N152 cable is only available in stock lengths of 25-ft. (7.62 m) ( N152-025-C3)
- 25-ft. (7.62 m), 26AWG Cat3 UTP copper cable for extending voice connections
- Male to Female 50pin Centronics / Telco connectors
- Use with Telephone, PBX, and IP Phone Systems
- EIA/TIA 568B color code
- PVC Jacket
- Rugged metal backshell connectors
- RoHS Compliant
- Communication equipment and connectivity devices utilizing 50pin Telco type connections.
- 1 - 25-ft. (7.62 m) Cat3 25-Pair Telco Cable, RJ21 M/F
|Cable Jacket Color||Gray|
|Conductor Material||Solid Copper|
|Cable Length (ft.)||25|
|Cable Length (in.)||300|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||14.20 x 11.00 x 0.50|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||2.00|
|Bandwidth per TIA Standard||250 MHz|
|Maximum Bandwidth as Tested||500 MHz|
|Side A - Connector 1||CENTRONICS 50 (MALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||CENTRONICS 50 (FEMALE)|
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.