5U Security DVR Lockbox Enclosure
- Maximum load capacity of 60 lb.
- Vertical mounting rails adjust from 1 to 16 in. deep
- Locks securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft
- Preinstalled cooling fan with filter promotes ample airflow
- Fully assembled and ready to mount to wall, floor or table
- 5-year limited warranty
To ensure your valuable DVR data stays safe and secure, the front door locks with the included keys. The edges of the door wrap around the left and right sides of the enclosure and the removable top panel to ensure the DVR’s safety. The right side panel is ventilated to allow air to flow freely through the cabinet. The left side panel includes a preinstalled cooling fan with washable air filter that blows cool air onto the DVR and prevents dust and airborne particles from entering the enclosure. Convenient rear and bottom ports with removable covers allow easy cable routing through the enclosure.
The SRDVRLB comes fully assembled and ready to mount on a wall, floor or tabletop. Installing a security DVR within the enclosure is easy with its removable top panel, square mounting holes and numbered rack spaces. The front and rear mounting rails adjust in 1-inch increments to accommodate equipment from 1 to 16 inches deep.
- Perfect for network closets, retail outlets, warehouses, offices, classrooms and other locations where you need a security DVR to be protected from unauthorized access
- Houses a rack or non-rack security DVR in 5U of rack space
- Has maximum load capacity of 60 lb.
Keeps Important Equipment Secure
- Lockable front door overlaps side panels and removable top to protect DVR against damage, tampering or theft
- Preinstalled cooling fan with washable air filter blows cold air and prevents dust from entering the enclosure
- Vented side panel allows general airflow that keeps DVR cool
- Convenient ports with removable covers allow cable routing through bottom and rear
Easy Enclosure and Equipment Installation
- Ships fully assembled for quick installation on a wall, floor or tabletop
- Mounting plate’s holes spaced 16 in. apart to accommodate standard wall stud placement
- Removable top panel allows easy access to DVR and cables
- Front and rear mounting rails adjust in 1 in. increments from 1 to 16 in. deep
- Rails adjust easily—unscrew them, slide them to desired depth, and screw them back in
- Rails support square-hole mounting
- Rack spaces numbered for easy reference
Meets Payment Card Industry Standards
- Provides physical equipment and media security required for PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance
- SRDVRLB 5U Security DVR Lockbox Enclosure
- (20) M6 screws
- (20) M6 cage nuts
- (20) M6 cup washers
- (6) 10/32 screws
- (6) 10/32 nuts
- (2) Keys
- Owner’s manual
|Nominal Input Voltage(s) Supported||120V AC|
|Nominal Input Voltage Description||120V 50/60 Hz|
|Input Plug Features||NEMA 5-15P|
|Input Cord Length (ft.)||3|
|Maximum Device Depth (in.)||16.25|
|Minimum Device Depth (in.)||1|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||13.58 x 22.44 x 28.11|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||34.00|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / in.)||10.00 x 24.30 x 18.40|
|Unit Weight (lbs.)||28.66|
|Weight Capacity - Stationary (lbs.)||60|
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
|Certifications||IP20 Protection Rating|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||5-year limited warranty|
Frequently Asked Questions
Additional FAQs may be available on the SRDVRLB model support page.
Resources & Downloads
Useful Web Pages
- Wall-Mount Rack Enclosures
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.