Cat5e 350 MHz Snagless Molded Slim (UTP) Ethernet Cable (RJ45 M/M) - Blue, 5 ft.
- Over 25% slimmer than standard Cat5e cables
- Rated for 350 MHz/1 Gbps communications
- Snagless RJ45 male connectors
- Easy to route through cable management panels
- High-quality 28 AWG copper wire
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
Manufactured from 28 AWG copper wire, the four-pair stranded UTP N001-S05-BL delivers speeds up to 350 MHz/1 Gbps. Protected by a PVC jacket, this cable is more than 25% smaller in diameter than standard Cat5e cable, which increases airflow in tight spaces and makes it easier to install around corners and through cable management panels.
RJ45 male connectors guarantee an accurate signal transfer. The snagless design protects the locking tabs against being damaged or broken off during installation. Integral strain relief ensures the cable and connectors last a long time.
- Ideal for connecting components like printers, computers, copiers, routers, servers, modems and switches in high-density data centers
- Designed for fast transmission and excellent signal quality
- Ensures peak performance throughout your LAN
- Delivers speeds up to 350 MHz/1 Gbps
Special Slim Design
- More than 25% smaller in diameter than standard Cat5e cable
- Increases airflow in tight spaces
- Extra flexible for installing around corners and through cable management panels
Premium Construction for Superior Performance
- Made from 28 AWG copper wire
- PVC 4-pair stranded UTP
- RJ45 male connectors
- Integral strain relief for long life
- Molded snagless boots prevent locking tabs from damage
|Cable Length (ft.)||5|
|Cable Length (in.)||60|
|Cable Length (cm)||152.4|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||7.00 x 9.00 x 0.50|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||0.12|
|Wire Gauge (AWG)||28|
|Side A - Connector 1||RJ45 (MALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||RJ45 (MALE)|
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
Resources & Downloads
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.