Cat5e 350 MHz Molded (UTP) Ethernet Cable (RJ45 M/M) - White, 15 ft.
- Premium cabling for Cat5/5e applications
- Rated for 350 MHz/1 Gbps communications
- 26 AWG 4-pair stranded UTP with PVC jacket
- Molded boots with integral strain relief for durability
- Color-coded white for easy ID in crowded rack or panel
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
Manufactured from 26 AWG copper wire that cuts down on interference, the four-pair stranded UTP N002-015-WH delivers speeds up to 350 MHz/1 Gbps. Near-end crosstalk levels are kept to a minimum. Integral strain relief on each end gives the cable extra flexibility, reduces stress, and helps the cable and connectors move freely without cracking. Molded RJ45 connectors and gold-plated contacts provide maximum conductivity and minimum data loss
Wrapped in a durable PVC jacket that resists corrosion, the N002-015-WH is designed for 1000Base-T (1 Gbps Ethernet), 10/100Base-T (Ethernet), 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice and Token Ring Type 3 applications. It meets most current industry standards, including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (Cat5e draft 11).
- Connects high-speed network components, such as computers, servers, printers, copiers, routers, Blu-ray players and switches
- Designed for 1000Base-T, 10/100Base-T, 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice and Token Ring Type 3 applications
- Provides high-speed connections up to 350 MHz/1 Gbps
- Flawless signal delivery with minimal near-end crosstalk levels
- Color-coded white for easy identification in crowded rack or panel
Premium Construction Ensures Excellent Performance
- Manufactured from 26 AWG 4-pair stranded UTP
- Molded RJ45 connectors and gold-plated contacts for maximum conductivity and minimum data loss
- Integral strain relief protects cable and connectors from stress and cracking
- Durable corrosion-resistant PVC jacket
- Meets most current industry standards, including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (Cat5e draft 11)
|Cable Length (ft.)||15|
|Cable Length (in.)||180|
|Cable Length (cm)||457.2|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||9.00 x 7.00 x 0.50|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||0.30|
|Side A - Connector 1||RJ45 (MALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||RJ45 (MALE)|
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
Resources & Downloads
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.