Cat5e 350 MHz Molded (UTP) Ethernet Cable (RJ45 M/M) - Black, 100 ft.
- Premium cabling for Category 5 and 5e applications—rated for 350 MHz/1 Gbps communications
- IEEE 802.3ab
- All cables feature boots with integral strain-relief and RJ45 (Male) connectors
- 4 pair Solid UTP Cable
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
- Cabling for category 5 (Cat5) and 5e (Cat5e) applications
- Length: 100-ft. Color: Black Connectors: RJ45 male
- Feature molded connectors with integral strain relief
- PVC 4-pair Solid UTP
- Rated for 350MHz/ 1Gbps communication
- Meets most current industry standards including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (category 5e draft 11)
- Available in other colors and lengths
- Also available in a snagless design (N001 series) to protect the locking tabs on the RJ45 connectors from being damaged or snapped off during installation
- For 1000Base-T (1Gbps Ethernet), 10/100Base-T (Ethernet), 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice and Token Ring Type3 applications.
- 100-ft. Cat5e Black Patch Cable Molded 350MHz
|Cable Length (ft.)||100|
|Cable Length (in.)||1200|
|Cable Length (cm)||3048|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||3.00 x 4.40 x 6.90|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||1.60|
|Side A - Connector 1||RJ45 (MALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||RJ45 (MALE)|
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
Resources & Downloads
Useful Web Pages
- N002-Series Cat5e Molded Cables
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.