Cat5e 350 MHz Snagless Molded (UTP) Ethernet Cable (RJ45 M/M) - Gray, 200 ft.
- Cabling for Category 5 (Cat5) and 5e (Cat5e) applications
- Solid Conductor wire for long distance performance
- Meets most current industry standards including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801, and ETL (Category 5e, draft 11)
- Feature molded connectors with integral strain relief. Rated for 350 MHz/ 1 Gbps communication
- Snagless boots protect the locking tabs on the RJ45 connectors from being damaged during installation
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
Tripp Lite's 200-ft. gray snagless category 5e (Cat5e) patch cable has 2 snagless RJ45 molded male connectors featuring integral strain relief. The cable is manufactured from PVC 4-pair Solid Conductor UTP for improved long run performance, and is rated for 350MHz/1Gbps communication. All cables are offered in a variety of lengths and colors for all category 5 (Cat5) and 5e cabling needs. Standard category 5e patch cables are also available.
- Cabling for category 5 (Cat5) and 5e (Cat5e) applications
- Length: 200-ft. Color: gray Connectors: RJ45 male
- Feature molded connectors with integral strain relief
- Snagless design protects the locking tabs on the RJ45 connectors from being damaged or snapped off during installation
- PVC 4-pair Solid UTP
- Rated for 350MHz/ 1Gbps communication
- Meets most current industry standards including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (category 5e draft 11)
- Available in other colors and lengths
- Also available without the snagless feature (N002 series)
- Also available - Cat6 cables (N201 series)
- For 1000Base-T (1Gbps Ethernet), 10/100Base-T (Ethernet), 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice and Token Ring Type3 applications.
- 200-ft. Gray Snagless Cat5e Patch Cable
|Cable Length (ft.)||200|
|Cable Length (in.)||2401.6|
|Cable Length (cm)||6100|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||2.00 x 11.00 x 11.00|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||3.70|
|Side A - Connector 1||RJ45 (MALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||RJ45 (MALE)|
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
|Approvals||IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801, and ETL (Category 5e, draft 11)|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
|DNET1||DataShield In-Line Surge Protector for Network and Phone Lines, 1-Line RJ45|
Network Panels, Jacks & Hardware
|N032-001||Cat5e Straight Through Modular Shielded In-Line Coupler (RJ45 F/F)|
|N033-001||Telephone Straight Through Modular In-Line Coupler (RJ45 F/F)|
|N050-012||12-Port Wall-Mount Cat5e Patch Panel, 568B, RJ45 Ethernet, TAA|
|N052-012||12-Port 1U Rack-Mount Cat5e 110 Patch Panel, 568B, RJ45 Ethernet, TAA|
|N052-024||24-Port 1U Rack-Mount Cat5e 110 Patch Panel, 568B, RJ45 Ethernet, TAA|
|N052-048||48-Port 2U Rack-Mount Cat5e 110 Patch Panel, 568B, RJ45 Ethernet, TAA|
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.