Cat6 Gigabit Bulk UTP Stranded 24 AWG CMR PVC Cable, Gray, 1000 ft. TAA
- Less impedance and structural return loss than 100 MHz wire
- Channel-tested to 250 MHz/1 Gbps communications
- High-quality 24 AWG 4-pair stranded copper wire
- CMR-rated PVC jacket
- Meets IEEE 802.3ab and ANSI/EIA/TIA 568 standards
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
Manufactured from 24 AWG copper wire, the four-pair stranded UTP N220-01K-GY delivers speeds up to 250 MHz/1 Gbps. Protected by a CMR-rated PVC jacket, this cable drastically reduces impedance and structural return loss as compared to standard 100 MHz wire.
With no center spline, such as found on solid conductor Cat6 cabling, RJ45 plug termination is made easier when used with Tripp Lite’s N230-100 RJ45 connectors. At a mere 0.22 inches in diameter, this is a very flexible patch cable.
Near-end crosstalk levels are kept to a minimum, making the N220-01K-GY ideal for 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet, 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice, EIA/TIA and Token Ring Type 3 applications.
The N220-01K-GY meets most current industry standards, including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (category 6, draft 11).
- Designed for do-it-yourself custom patch cable assemblies
- Delivers speeds up to 250 MHz/1 Gbps
- No center spline and overall 0.22 in. diameter makes for easy RJ45 plug termination
- Reduces impedance and structural return loss compared to standard 100 MHz wire
- Ideal for 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet, 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice, EIA/TIA and Token Ring Type 3 applications
Premium Construction for Superior Performance
- Made from 24 AWG copper wire (7 x 32 AWG per conductor)
- 4-pair stranded UTP
- Minimum near-end crosstalk
- CMR-rated PVC jacket
- Meets most current industry standards, including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (category 6, draft 11)
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
|Cable Length (ft.)||1000|
|Cable Length (in.)||12000|
|Cable Length (cm)||30480|
|Cable Jacket Rating||CMR|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||11.20 x 13.40 x 13.00|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||23.00|
|Wire Gauge (AWG)||24|
|Side A - Connector 1||BARE WIRE|
|Side B - Connector 1||BARE WIRE|
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
Frequently Asked Questions
Additional FAQs may be available on the N22001KGY model support page.
Resources & Downloads
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.