Cat6 Gigabit Snagless Molded Plenum-Rated (UTP) Ethernet Cable, (RJ45 M/M), Gray, 50 ft.
- CMP plenum-rated gray Cat6 cable - 50 ft.
- For use in walls or ceilings where fire codes dictate plenum rated cabling
- Pliable snagless boot protects RJ45 tab when pulling through ceilings, etc.
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
Tripp Lite's plenum-rated Cat6 patch cables are perfect for those long runs that require CMP-rated cabling in ceilings, walls, ducts, etc. Made with solid conductor cable, attenuation losses are greatly reduced over that of stranded conductor patch cables. Cables are pre-terminated with Cat6-rated staggered RJ45 plugs, and pliable snagless boots protect the RJ45 clip during pulls through tight locations. Cables are fully tested on Fluke test equipment to ensure cables meet or exceed Category 6 requirements.
- CMP plenum-rated, pre-terminated Cat6 patch cable
- Protective, flexible boot
- Cat6-rated "staggered" RJ45 plugs for greatly reduced NEXT
|Cable Length (ft.)||50|
|Cable Length (in.)||600|
|Cable Length (cm)||1524|
|Cable Jacket Rating||CMP|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||12.00 x 10.00 x 0.50|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||1.30|
|Side A - Connector 1||RJ45 (MALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||RJ45 (MALE)|
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
Resources & Downloads
Useful Web Pages
- N201-Series Cat6 Snagless Molded Patch Cables
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.